EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 571

NikT_58:

Galina, time has not changed you. Now you will wait long and hard for a move downwards. Then you have waited long and hard for a move upwards.

Personally, I am trying to draw conclusions. I am attaching a picture.

And in general, my opinion is that Galina is a "hired gun" to confuse the "truckers", and I will wait for Niroba.

NikT_58:
And in general, my opinion Galina is a "hired cocksucker" to confuse the "truckers", and I will wait for Niroba.

Well, you're wrong here, his forecast was just to sell at 1.4076... Why aren't you aware of that?

barfly13:

No way! The gap will go up, otherwise there is no logic....
Although, if on the chart over the weekend we see an upside movement to 4027 and higher, and then a fall below the close of the week, it's OK...

The question is not if there will be a gap or not, the gap is the same movement. Next week I expect an upside movement to 1.4080-1.41, after that only downwards.

strangerr:

The point is not whether there will be a gap or not, a gap is also a movement. Next week I expect an upside movement to 1.4080-1.41, after that only downwards.

I think they are going to get the cream off again without us...

strangerr:

Something is wrong with the machine (or me), we used to have the same opinions :)))

As for the pound, I can only say where it will correct, but from where I do not know, as I follow it partly.

the machine has certain reference points, so the forecast changes at certain times now something is different :0))

SEVER11:
the machine has certain reference points, so the forecast changes at certain times now something is different :0))

Again I disagree with the machine: a move above 1.41 is quite possible, but the low was already there and from there down to the end of the year, try to run it for the next two and a half months.

SEVER11:
What a miracle shaitan machine! Give me the link to download it. Ali how?

I don't remember someone giving a link last weekend where you can see weekend quotes, can we do it again?

strangerr:
I don't remember someone giving a link last weekend where you can see weekend quotes, can we do it again?

http://www.xe.com/

Reason: