EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1754

strangerr писал(а) >>

I understand all that, but why not at school today?)) >> Gyp, what are you looking at?)

We don't go with the "very, very smart pipsqueaks."

Bocman >>:

А с "очень- очень УМНЫМИ ПИПСОВИКАМИ " нам не по пути

For pipsqueak dems are no authority. However, in the same train so far. By the way, don't forget the cables, they can get loose and run ahead of the train.

strangerr >>:

Я все понимаю, но почему не в школе сегодня?))) Гип, ты куда смотришь?)))

Well, you're the one who apalled him, so he's inadequate. You also apal'd Rekker, and for nothing, you don't need to apal'd the Downs.
You're a superstar, you're good to drive yourself.)

strangerr >>:

Я все понимаю, но почему не в школе сегодня?))) Гип, ты куда смотришь?)))

By your calculations do you see the euro at 1.37?

gip >>:

Ну ты же сам его апал, вот он и впадает в неадекват. Реккера ты тоже апал, а зря, даунов не нужно апать. В общем ты супер-стар, можешь и сам рулить Ж)

О! Have the losers broken away from Tetris?

strangerr >>:

Неправильно - 2.)))

I agree, I wouldn't sell now.

If it was a correction, we should go through red resistance and the way to the yellow lines (according to my calculations, there is no resistance on the way to the yellow lines .....).

But to be sure, we need to pass two more resistances ... The indicator is still in the buying zone ...

RekkeR >>:

О! Неудачники оторвались от тетриса?

No, I have more progressive games, I prefer action with rakers as extras :)

oleniknik >>:
если это все таки подъем после коррекции ( что еще не точно ) то пройдя красненькие сопротивления дорога нам открыта до желтых линий ( по моим построениям по дороге к ним нет ни одного сопротивления .....

It could very well be. I agree with the markings.
It's true you have the blue ones drawn from a torch. It's nice, but it's not relevant.
Reason: