EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 117

Krotu писал(а) >>

Forte, at least write your name. I'm Alexei, but all the nicknames are nicknames. 8)

Didn't look at the profile...? >> Eugene.

Telepuzik >> :

I'm still for 1.4616 and then a correction and 85 too much, if with the European session tomorrow then maybe. Look at yesterday's day (on the chart).

And by the way very maybe - this part of the Eura chart - on M30 - is the terminal where the pullback always equals the upside value. So the target is not 1.4650 but 1.4618

Tomorrow and next week will show whether there will be a global move down...

What are the villains doing to the Pound - I just can't watch them bend it and bend it, it's so scary. I think we will reach 1.60, then roll back not too much, and then to 1.58 and then - hold me forty people - he will be thrown at 1.75 but do not say after that that I am crazy 8))))

forte928 >> :
Tomorrow and next week will show whether there will be a global move down...

Zhen, everything will be decided today or tomorrow. BEFORE the outcome of the G20 meeting ! She might be the one to bring the euro down.

Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...... no well what they do what they do ........ !!!!!!

Krotu писал(а) >>
Well, what villains do with the Pound - I just can not watch how they bend it and bend it, what a scare. I think we will get to 1.60, then roll back not too much, and then to 1.58 and then - hold me forty people - it will go to 1.75. But do not say after that that I'm crazy 8))))

Berezovsky swaps pounds for roubles )

If we go to 1.50 it will be today, if not it will be down tomorrow morning and then up.

Class Raleigh!!!!!!!!++++++++++

Here comes the pound...

Reason: