EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 55

NikT_58 >> :

I'm counting the waves here.

Here's what happens.

Yeah, but at the beginning they would take it to 1.68-1.7 from 1.6 and then of course down. Big Depo is right on the money ))))

forex-k писал(а) >>

I asked you not to fall out of your chairs, it's all a toy and nothing more.

and you're all indicators) who needs them)) you can make money without them))))

The pound has fallen more than -500p in 7 days only 90 times in 10 years, the likelihood of a good bounce is increasing.

forex-k >> :

Please don't fall off your chairs

new version of firemast-profit v.1.3 "WARNING NOT FOR REAL" advisor

from 2009

The feeling that it does not work at all system firemast`a, version 1.2 to me much better.

Telepuzik писал(а) >>

And how do you find the beginning (corresponds to the point of 2 waves of the wolf) and what are the gray dots (targets) small and large I understand that this is wave 5 and the target of the wolf. But the structure on the minutes does not look like waves according to the wolf. If this is your refinement, then what is the point

There is a basic concept of waves vulva, and additional extensions, the so-called SweeetZone, also two more conditions are required at the beginning of the first wave at 78 Fibo, and the presence of an acute angle...

Risk >> :

The pound has fallen more than -500p in 7 days only 90 times in 10 years, the probability of a good bounce is increasing.

There is no doubt that there is a chance of an upward move on shallow periods.

But that's the thing, the pound is a very "nervous" currency...

Anything is always possible with him.

forex-k писал(а) >>

how do you make a fitting from 2000? there's no fitting by eye

instead of opening on the market, you can use pending orders, on the market, the broker will kick you with requotes

Krotu >> :

Yeah, but at the beginning they will take it to 1.68-1.7 from 1.6 and then they will go down. Big Depo's right on the money.)

It's a She, not a He.

NikT_58 >> :

>> It's a She, not a He.

Pound is a HE )

forte928 писал(а) >>

Are we still going down today or are we going up already?

Reason: