EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 114

forte928 писал(а) >>
Now the break down will start...Comments later...

So the target is 1.4616 (at the breakdown of 1.4674) and there will be much further down. But we should have conscience and leave some for tomorrow.)

forte928 >> :
Now the downward breakthrough is about to begin... Comments later...

>> maybe...

Krotu >> :

Stocks should be dumped and faster, the MICEX has two tops, the second is weaker than the first and the Dow is almost bursting at the seams. And when they start to dump in the states we will be down like the Titanic. If the OPA says something, it is usually better to listen to it 8)))).

Europe (Old World - Asia, Eurasia) will never collapse - it is a fiction - we will live without Americans, but they will not without us. They are our creditors.

forte928 >> :

Waves of Eliot + Wolf technique... I did not understand it at first, then I looked at the figures and understood that on the level of intuition I chose the calculation points, now you just find these figures automatically and choose the calculation point for the next level of achievement... the next wave is born in the past, the main thing is to find the correct figure at the initial stage of formation...

That's right!!! I use only phibs...

(it was a good trip))

firemast >> :

>> Uh-huh.

Let's go back up.

Can anyone tell me if the euro will still go below 1.4688 ?

Cvinto >> :

Europe (Old World - Asia, Eurasia) will never collapse - it is all a fiction - we will survive without the Americans, but they will not without us. They are our creditors.

I'll see you waving the gasprom or sber flag when the Dow hits 5500 and America defaults on its obligations. Of course we don't depend on everyone else, we have our own way of doing things 8)))

forte928 >> :

You'd better show in normal format 240 minutes or 1440 minutes H4, D1

There is no point in looking at small ones, today's forecast given by Dimitri is not relevant anymore. It only makes sense to look at the larger versions of the markings, so that you can come up with your own ideas.
Reason: