EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2141

Prices have been stagnant for 3 minutes now,

Took a chance to buy the eu in hope of an upward correction, 50 pips

stop at 1.2290.

RSI,Stoch are unloaded. There is a bullish divergence on the MACD H4. Everything is pointing upwards.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Total movement since April 12? I don't know, tough question, Eugene. The first one could have ended at 1.32, or it could have ended at 1.3114. I don't have an unambiguous markup and can't have one.

In any case, both our conclusions are approximately similar: the upward movement will start on Monday. It just corrects different impulses. You have the whole momentum from April 12, and I have only the third wave.

P.S. If the 5 wave from April 12 is almost over, how could it be a strong resource for the move down to 1.19?

Here's what you get at the moment...

forte928 >>:

Вот что получается на данный момент..

I.e. at around 1.2490 could the correction end and go already to new lows?

I limited my move to 2250 and losses to 2510, but may trawl 60p after 2340.

forte928 >>: Вот что получается на данный момент..

All right, Eugene, so be it. Fuck it, the second one in the third one was obscenely long compared to the first one in the third one. It's a thing of the past, and the beginning of the third doesn't affect it too much.

What I am interested in is how you see the first three waves falling since May 10 (from 1.3093). Judging by your drawing, they are already past. There is a whole conundrum coming out.

I have the impression that your wave pattern is an optional appendix to your system that does not affect its efficiency in any way :)

Elion's wave principles at the moment on the market are working so wave makers in particular Niroba often get confused and get screwed in their side - it's all about the correct understanding that price always goes between levels and this is the main sign of the end of a correction

forte928 >>:

Волновые принципы элиона на данный момент на рынкене работают поэтому волновики в частности Нироба часто путаються и получают болты в свою сторону - все дело в правильном понимании того что цена всегда ходит между уровнями и это и есть основной признак окончания коррекции

amused. ;)

fff in Russian three play

This is where we are going?????

Reason: