Rate of price change, how to calculate - page 13

Roman.:

Got it. Respect. Reading the branch and learning in silence...
So there you go... someone's learning... and I'm already quietly starting to go to Kaschenko...

Sepulca:

One f... Fibres, ews, pounds, special strength......But distance remains multiplied by speed and time. If we're in three-dimensional reality.........)))))

I don't know about you - I was recently in a non three dimensional.... :-) The laws are different there...

The way to make mead - for two three-litre jars of honey, one bottle of water, which comes - 19 litres + 200 gr. of yeast + a stiller + 20 days - it's fine.

Checking ... One jar of honey per bucket of water and 100 grams of yeast - also vshtoruyut (checked personally).

artmedia70:
So there you go... someone is studying... and I'm already quietly starting to go to Kaschenko...

wait... with you..... I'll get my stuff together))))))

Roman.:

I don't know about you - I've recently been in a non-dimensional.... :-)

The way to make mead - for two three-litre jars of honey, one bottle of water that comes - 19 litres + 200 gr. of yeast + a stiller + 20 days - it's fine.

Checking ... One jar of honey per bucket of water and 100 grams of yeast - also vshtoruyut (checked personally).

And how many kimmer spaces inhabit those litres?

artmedia70:
So there you go... someone is learning... and I'm already quietly starting to go to Kaschenko...

Not yet, not yet... :-) Not lit up yet!!!!!

artmedia70:
And how many kimmer spaces dwell in those litres?

+ (1) time - exactly...

Sepulca:

Hang on... with you..... I'll get my stuff ready))))))

Catch up. We're about to run out of goodies.

>

GaryKa:

Agreed

The sub-topic on market efficiency/inefficiency seems to have settled (it's not trash to me now, sorry), a couple of phrases on the subject. Market inefficiency is the ratio of the actual profit made (which is the T&S amount) to the maximum possible profit. There are still problems with the divisor, not everything is clear.

Bulashov has : Entry Efficiency, Exit Efficiency, Transaction Efficiency

GaryKa:

Market inefficiency is the ratio of the profit actually made (which is the T&S amount) to the maximum possible profit. There are still problems with the divisor, not everything is clear.

The T&S amount is supposed to refer to a particular trading system? That is, the "private" efficiency of the market equals the inefficiency of the system. The question of quantification of the efficiency of this or that system (of course) is not new here, I will not give references, but I remember that I (I think) suggested that the "divisor" by the zigzag built specifically for a particular system should be counted. The question is, would such a quantification be useful?

Candid:

The T&S amount must be assumed to refer to a particular trading system? That is, "private" market efficiency equals system inefficiency. The question of quantifying the effectiveness of a particular system (of course) is not new here, I won't give links, but I remember that I (I think) suggested that the "divisor" by the zigzag built specifically for a particular system should be counted. The question is, would such a quantification be useful?

The main thing is to carefully distinguish between (1) market efficiency (2) the efficiency of a particular broker = the efficiency of his market makers (3) the efficiency of a particular trading system. T&S of its market makers (3) efficiency of a particular trading system

Otherwise the confusion will only increase :)

The first and even the second are not particularly interesting to me, except theoretically.
Reason: