EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2039

Alexan писал(а) >>

I think it's too early to close the buy. And the price is going up. I'm putting up my picture. Wait a minute... It's called a double combination if you don't mind. Zigzag + triangle. The only thing that's embarrassing is the strong AC line break. But he's acceptable.
Exi, what do you think? Considering that Neely seems to be waiting for the downside, and now a second wave upwards is expected. Accordingly not very deep I think. Damn, I'm writing with misspellings... :(

Apart from the fact that I agree with this marking, there is an alternative, which points in the same way to an upward movement and there are also some of my own thoughts. So, I totally agree..... about more precise and concrete marking we'll judge later, the goals are the same. I am already slowly playing long.... I will go in and out as the market moves. I have already started to play long, I will go in and out as the price rises.

almost all of the Asian movement has played out!

There in the second version you get a flat with a failed B. Basically what remains to be determined is whether the last drop was an impulse or a corrective construction...

on the flat:

Look at what the pound is doing... Ksyusha beat me to it... My depo's fluctuating +/- 20%... I'm overdrawn.

MGA писал(а) >>
Almost all the Asian movement has played out!

not only will we win, but we'll come back.

on the pound ahtung!

waitra писал(а) >>

on the pound ahtung!

The news is out as usual at this time in Britain.

12:30 UK Preliminary GDP change first quarter 0.4% qoq 0.4% q/q
12:30 UK Services business activity index February 0.6% 3m/3m 0.6% 3m/3m
13:00 Eurozone New industrial orders February 0.9% m/m -1.6% m/m
15:00 Canada Core consumer price index March 0.1% m/m 0.7% m/m
15:00 Canada Consumer Price Index March 0.2% m/m 0.4% m/m
16:30 Canada Core retail sales index February 0.9% m/m 1.8% m/m
16:30 Canada Retail sales February 1.1% m/m 0.7% m/m
16:30 USA Core Durable Goods Orders Index March 0.7% m/m 1.4% m/m
16:30 US Durable goods orders March 0.2% m/m 0.9% m/m
18:00 USA New home sales March 323k 308 thou

There you go, Ksyusha, and you wanted to close the Euromoney :)

bad news

Alexan >>:

Новости ж вышли как всегда в это время по Британии

12:30 Великобритания Предварительное изменение ВВП первый квартал 0,4% кв/кв 0,4% кв/кв
12:30 Великобритания Индекс деловой активности в сфере услуг февраль 0.6% 3м/3м 0.6% 3м/3м

10:30am GBP
Prelim GDP q/q
0.2%
0.4%
0.4%
10:30am GBP
Index of Services 3m/3m
0.4%
0.6%
0.6%

OlegTs писал(а) >>
bad news

It's good for us :) On the pound

Alexan писал(а) >>

It's good for us :) On the pound.

Yeah, but what about the Eurobucks? - It's time for it to go down too, follow the pound.
Reason: