EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 666

Ekonom:
have the bai closed in volume?

I don't watch - it's distracting.

about volumes.... It would be fun to divide the number of trades into buy and sell. That is, there are only the number of trades per hour, but if we knew how many were sell and how many were buy. Divide the volume, so to speak. And also the volume of each deal. That would be hot!!!!!!

nikelodeon:
about volumes.... It would be cool to divide the number of trades into buy and sell. I mean the number of deals per hour, but if only to know how many deals were sell and how many were buy. Divide the volume, so to speak. And also the volume of each deal. That would be hot!!!!!!

This is a mood indicator.

Some DCs use this practice and give this information.

Believe it or not, it is up to you. After all, no one can check their statistics.

Unfortunately, there are no global indicators for the whole market.

I agree, but it would be fun, yes, by the way, I saw a resource on the internet that was practicing this kind of thing. There were three groups. Now I do not remember the resource, but if I see it, I will definitely find out. If anyone's seen it, send me the link.... I would be very grateful...

nikelodeon:
about volumes.... It would be fun to divide the number of trades into buy and sell. That is, there are only the number of trades per hour, but if we knew how many were sell and how many were buy. Divide the volume, so to speak. And also the volume of each deal. That would be hot!!!!!!

al___ri has it. not in the form it would be, but it's there.

Bike is drying out soon sell at 90pts minimum !

kamik:
Bike is drying out soon a sell off at 90pts minimum !
better to stand aside imho.

nikelodeon:
Again twenty-five, which way it's going..... I'm working on the clock... It's trending up now... everyone agrees with me??????? and the current trend continues.... no one knows how long it will last, except the people who run the market (from the conspiracy theory). And again, when the eu goes into a flat, after which an upward trend may start again (it is an option). I do not make market predictions (because it is utopia), I state the facts..... have already happened. When the reversal happens, it will be time to go down on the rebound, but the rebound may not happen. If you are interested in the depth of my opinion, I will explain in the next post my view on the market and trading in general. Perhaps someone may find it useful. And now I'll change the P and R keys on the keyboard, which I re-routed when I cleaned it, because it's inconvenient for girls in the Internet, especially when I'm writing the word "sleep".

We agree with you! But the fact that predicting the market where it will unfold "is utopia" we do not agree! As I said, the market has already decided in advance where and from which level it will move...

barfly13:

We agree with you! But the fact that predicting where the market will turn "is utopia" does not agree with us at all! As I said before, the market has already decided in advance where and from which level it will move...
Where are we going?

OK, no answer.

Then, who is "we"?

Reason: