EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1014

baltik писал(а) >>

I wonder what the data on rising import prices can provoke the dollar - it's not exports

Or how the unemployment figures are "falling" and at the same time employment is falling.

and now how does all this affect the capacity utilization rate, which is up.

It turns out that gastrabates without green cards are being used in the shops.

Good logic, you are probably not an economist like me :)

import prices are actually the difference between imported and local goods.

syan писал(а) >>

Good logic, you are probably not an economist like me :)

Import prices are actually the difference between imported and local goods.

Agreed not an economist - now what do we get according to the difference

Import PricesIndex / Import Prices rise - the higher the index the better off the economy is?

The index is the ratio of one price to another

a box of matches produced in canada is 1.4% more expensive than matches in america - good for the economy!

Am I right in my deduction?

baltik писал(а) >>

Import PriceIndex / Import Prices are rising - the higher the index the better for the economy?

Am I right in my conclusion?

Partly yes, a rise in CPI helps the national currency to grow, by attracting foreigners interested in the security of their money.

(PS - it is currency growth that makes the economy better, sometimes it does not).

Taken from here

http://www.brocompany.ru/analytics/economic-calendar/event/view/16816

In brief, what interests you

"If the national currency proves strong enough, then, import prices tend to fall.

If an item in Japan, for example, is conventionally priced at 500 yen and the exchange rate is 100 yen to the dollar, the item will cost $5 in the United States. In this case, if the dollar rises against the yen, for example, to 120 yen per dollar, it is clear that the price of the imported product will decrease and it will cost the buyer $4.17. Conversely, export prices will go down in the case of a stronger dollar in relation to other currencies.

Conclusion: the index is up - so the national currency is NOT strong...

And then confused again.

"With expectations of a rise in key interest rates, a rise in the value of the index leads to a rise in the dollar."

baltik >>:

Взято отсюда

"В условиях ожидания повышения основных процентных ставок рост значения индекса приводит к росту курса доллара."

Because the decision to change interest rates is justified by certain calculations. And an increase in inflation increases the likelihood of an increase in rates. An increase in any price signals inflation.

baltik писал(а) >>

Taken from here

http://www.brocompany.ru/analytics/economic-calendar/event/view/16816

In brief, what interests you

"If the national currency proves strong enough, then, import prices tend to go down.

If an item in Japan, for example, is conventionally priced at 500 yen and the exchange rate is 100 yen to the dollar, the item will cost $5 in the United States. In this case, if the dollar rises against the yen, for example, to 120 yen per dollar, it is clear that the price of the imported product will decrease and it will cost the buyer $4.17. Conversely, export prices will go down in the case of a stronger dollar in relation to other currencies.

Conclusion: the index is up - so the national currency is NOT strong...

And then confused again.

"With the expectation of a rise in key interest rates, a rise in the value of the index leads to a rise in the dollar."

If the base rate rises, credit becomes more expensive, i.e. the currency of the country where the base rate is raised becomes more expensive, hence the currency strengthens, otherwise the currency becomes cheaper and therefore credit becomes more available, the money supply increases - inflation rises, inflation in itself is an indicator of how much the currency becomes cheaper (depreciates).

Hi forte928! Haven't seen you in a while, glad you showed up. How's your project going?

Imho... and there is no comment on the current movements... Shocked myself... no elks as I wish them all)

cr0ss писал(а) >>
Hello forte928! Haven't seen you for a long time, I am glad you appeared. How is your project doing?

It is completely redone, but there are some improvements, time reversal points are being tested now that it would be possible to automate in the future, questions with the automation of channel construction, and definition of the trend line construction in the stochastic.

Eurodollar is making a weekly flag)))))) if down ...it will stop at 1.3477.... it will be possible to buy short
Reason: