EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 745

Some fresh thoughts...


Amazing. Reading this thread, I don't know where I am... Could it be that there are big investors with 1,000,000 or more western money here? There is such a heated discussion about where this or that currency will go from one month to one year. Just a global Wall Street smoker.

P.S. Good luck to all and good luck with the trends!


Have they started fixing the profits?
I'm off to bed, I don't think anything interesting will happen for at least four hours...

Pure Eurobucks and no Martin, always like that ))))

Helex >> :

Pure Eurobucks and no Martin, always like this ))))

I can't boast today, in a slump for now...

Lord_Shadows >> :

That's amazing. I'm reading this thread and I don't know where I ended up. Could it be that there are big investors with 1,000,000 or more in western money here? There is such a heated discussion about where this or that currency will go from one month to one year. Just a global Wall Street smoker.

P.S. Good luck to everyone and tailwinds!



If there were 1,000,000, there would be nothing to discuss. :)

Working )))) Improving the perception of the branch, join in, very useful than storming forex alone.

Helex писал(а) >>
Чисто по евробаксу и никакого Мартина, всегда бы так )))

Helex wrote >>.

Working )))) Improving the perception of the branch, join in, very useful than storming forex alone.

>> is this a mini or is it a micro?

2. I didn't disconnect... But I'm still storming alone. Or rather, I stopped storming and started swimming with the current, as I wish everyone else to do.

Who thinks so? Doesn't the euro change direction now?))