[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 23

moskitman:
can i have my own definition of a grail?

I gave you the above in this thread. Grails start when profit/loss is >= 10/1

The real grail is >=20/1

moskitman:
and can I have my own definition of the grail?
And who, exactly, asked you to find out?

paukas:

And the real grail is when >=20/1

the answer is clear. thank you.

alsu:
And who exactly asked you to find out?
Trolling, hacking, casing, pissing and fisting please go to the smoking room. there's as much as you want. ok?

paukas:

i.e. if we have a drawdown of $ 1000, the profit should be no less than $ 10 000 i got it right?

paukas:

Paukas, 10/1 is very cool! And how much milk does the cow produce? (how much % per month or year at 5% enrolment)

paukas: ...Граали начинаются с профит/просадка >= 10/1...
no, and yet... it turns out that ILANE, SELANE and LAWYN can also be grail holders, even if only for the time being, right?

jelizavettka:

Paukas, 10/1 is very cool! How much milk does the cow produce? (how much % per month or year)

If you don't milk it in a day, your arm gets tired! ©

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

moskitman:
Trolling, hacking, cacique, pissing and fisting please go in the henhouse. there's as much as you want. ok?
Yes? I was under the impression that this was a branch of smoker's den, and clearly not just tobacco. So if this thread seems like a serious discussion of a serious matter, why don't you go get a good night's sleep?

alsu:
Yes? It seemed to me that this was a branch of the "smoker's lounge", and clearly not just with tobacco. So if it (this thread) seems like a serious discussion of a serious issue, go get a good night's sleep.
I will. I'll go in an hour. In the meantime, let's hear from a real successful trader, shall we?
Reason: