EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 696

bank писал(а) >>

The Fall Of The Republic is out today. (Alex Jones).

I would like to notice that the appearance of such films is good (it makes you think about the structure of world government and your role in it), but you should agree that it would be too simple to open people's eyes just like that. Most likely, they are trying to implant some stereotypes in us through this film. Having watched similar films I understood, for example, that the message is "the dollar will soon be over, get rid of the dollar (in other words, buy goods, take credit in dollars, etc.)". I think it's a setup and we will see a drop in markets in the near future (resulting in the growth of the dollar). Think with your head gentlemen, don't rely on movies.

ks99 >> :

I think this is all a set-up and we will see the markets fall (and the dollar rise as a consequence) in the near future. Think with your head, gentlemen, do not rely on movies.

The author is a U.S. citizen, he has no reason to see the fall of the national currency.

Use your head or at least read Alex's other movies like Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State.

>> sovereign bonds are being phased out, the quid won't go up.

Moreover, the Fed itself without any movies has officially announced that the interest rate will be kept at zero until FY11

When are the US retail sales figures released?

bank писал(а) >>

SZZ Moreover, the Fed itself, without any movies, officially declares that the interest rate will be kept at zero until the 11th year.

Tomorrow they will change their minds (like the dollar has had enough of falling), the dollar will go up, what will you do?

I do not mean forex, but those who have accumulated real currency, etc.

This is politics. As you give it, so you take it.

ks99 >> :

Tomorrow he will change his mind (like the dollar has stopped falling), the dollar will go up, what will you do?

I do not mean forex, but those who have gained real currency, etc.

This is politics. As you give it, so you take it.

Keep the currency of the country you live in

If you ain't got no cash, diversify into different currencies.

But I think these questions are not yet on everyone's mind who draws all sorts of bullshit on charts with targets

Noterday >> :
When is the US retail sales data coming out?

>> no sighting today.

Eurobucks pivot point 1.5130

forex-k писал(а) >>

Eurobucks pivot point 1.5130

Hm, now we can go down 20 pips, below 1.502

Helex >> :

>> hmm, it's about 20 pips down now.

if only not more... and it looks like it's going down

Reason: