EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 566

gip >> :
Roughly speaking, when the price is trending somewhere, there is a big trail of uncovered losing positions. They are losers :) Why join them? There are stops.

Loki is better, although purely mathematically they are stops, but you can close in time

Now the eurik is going up again, but still much, so far, indicates a reversal of the long-term trend. Where to make money is the forex crisis and unemployment?

OlegTs >> :

locks are better, although purely mathematically they are stops, but it is possible to close in time

Loki is better only for keeping a position when D.Kohl is around. As far as I understand, stable winning traders do not work with locks.

Helex >> :
Now the eurik is back up again, but still a lot of things, so far, suggesting a long-term trend reversal. Where to make money is the forex crisis and unemployment coming?
There is a chance that it will just be a profit taking by some of the big players.

gip >> :

Loki is only better for maintaining a position when D.Kohl is around. As far as I understand, stable winning traders don't work with locks.

I don't agree, as a rule you don't know (like for example for the last three days on EURUSD) where the price will go, so you buy and sell, maybe buy is working first, then sell, or maybe the opposite and so on all three days. It works fine when the price cannot break through an important level, of course, no stops should be set.

gip >> :
There is a chance that this will just be a profit taking by some of the big players.

Why would the big players take profits when they know it is going to go down, or maybe they know more?

All right, all right, you win. Take the flag and drum, call the shots.

Does anyone have a real account at fibo.ru? How are they doing with news, withdrawals and server glitches?

the momentum is true for now.

the yen is slowing down a bit. and it's time for bed.

Tomorrow will be interesting.

Asia has a thing for gold ;)

and IMF's year begins on May 1.

Workers and flyers... ries!

Reason: