EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 440

forte928 писал(а) >>
What what, I wrote the movement after the reversal upwards, with such a movement we can reach the point of achievement by tonight...

I don't believe we'll go up yet :)

Galina >> :

On the subject of gold being a complicated tool, .....

From simple tools I remember a hammer. ;)

Galina >> :

I think we will go down the blue channel....

And it's quite possible that with some acceleration, we may even break the line down.

It looks like the eu will go to 1.45.

But have you looked at it?

it's hard to see it on this timeframe...

Sorento писал(а) >>

From simple tools I remember a hammer. ;)

But have you looked at it?

but it's hard to see it on this TF...

What to see ???

The channel you drew is formed from a farther point and it has practically completed its purpose...

the blue lines are a channel on the same points only from higher positions like yours... and in addition the price did not break the support trend line of M15 level

Galina >> :

What to see ???

must have used the drawing limit.

It's not sticking.

The price definitely bounced off this trend line and rushed upwards as I expected.

forte928 >> :

The channel you drew is formed from a farther point and it has practically completed its purpose...

blue lines - a channel with the same points but from higher positions, like yours... and in addition, the price did not break the support trend line of M15 level

IMeno. there's a pull to the north.

Sorento писал(а) >>

must have used the drawing limit.

It's not sticking.

:) >> that's okay :)

forte928 >> :
Price definitely bounced off that trend line and rushed upwards as I expected...

When? forte928 wrote >>

;)

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! How interesting it is here! I have been reading your site for a couple of weeks (I've been trading on FOREX for about 3 months), but I have not traded so good :))) Do you accept nochkov?

Reason: