EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 380

Especially like this one http://auto.lenta.ru/photo/2009/09/16/marussia/

I'll sell the TT and buy a Marussia.)

Why is the steering wheel off centre? It's a Russian McLaren.

Blue side at all on the Bugati looks like, paint need 2 colours for depth and volume )))

Helex писал(а) >>

))))))))))) but comment, I don't even look at such charts

If three TFs show a strong saturation at the same level then there is a strong move downwards - on these values you can profit well...

forte928 писал(а) >>

If three TFs show strong saturation at the same level then there is a strong move downwards - you can profit well on these values...

I don't know if these timeframes are good for catching, to each his own. I do not look at them because I have not got anything interesting out of them.

Nice Maroussia :))) but she needs 3-4 TTs...

She's got a cool designer!!!

Cool car I don't really like the colour scheme, subaru type, doesn't suit

ok! the colours are good, just right for colouring, even a few colours, even pictures...

I would also like a black version, and transparent :) for fun ...

I wonder what these babies have under skirts %))) or there's an engine from a kopeck slightly modified :) though maybe the turbines from Concord...

I don't see a lot of trading today... the states are drunk, no news... everyone is quiet like a mouse waiting for yusa to do something...

Eurobucks is going to the top... One day there will be a big step to 1.5, if there is no move, I will take out my skis and will not look up...

although locally may go to 1.48

who has thoughts?

cr0ss писал(а) >>

ok! the colours are good, just right for colouring, even a few colours, even pictures...

I would also like a black version, and transparent :) for fun ...

I wonder what these babies have under skirts %))) or there's an engine from a kopeck slightly modified :) though maybe the turbines from Concord...

I don't see a lot of trading today... the states are drunk, no news... everyone is quiet like a mouse waiting for yusa to do something...

Eurobucks is going to the top... One day there will be a big step to 1.5, if there is no move, I will take out my skis and will not look up...

although locally may go to 1.48

who's thinking?

The Marussia supercar will debut with a new 3.6-litre six-cylinder engine, which has been specially developed by Cosworth for the Russian car. The engine is expected to be offered in six power variants (from 245 to 420 horsepower)

not enough red, with sickle, hammer and star

yeah!!! with a sickle it would be a hit!!! :))

here's demark "reading"... trying to put Sequents in mt4... interesting pattern coming up on the daily chart... I don't feel comfortable trading up...

The blue stuff is a sell set...

the euro-dollar move is up in the next hour...

How far up is it roughly? Forte

the maiden hai over?

Reason: