EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 42

No matter what anyone says.

It's a hell of a branch.

forte928 >> :

>> >> in favour of an upward spurt, there is also the fact that there has been a pullback to the base line of the triangle...

>> So what then? Is there life after 1.4795 ?

NikT_58 >> :

I'm twisting in one spot.

>> I'm out.

I told you to start))

Just kidding again... but on the subject of ....4680 remember???

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

And it's a good one.

Because it's about communication... And all kinds of lefties who try to flood the thread get a warning in the private box and send it to the moderators...

NikT_58 >> :

It's a hell of a branch.

Man, do you really get a kick out of this thread or is it just off-topic? earlier, two Neely experts were on fire here for 360 pages and then they got banned 8)

RomanS >> :

I told you to start ))

Just kidding again... but on the subject of ....4680 remember???

I remember

>> that's why it's out.

Pavel447 >> :

Doesn't anyone think a strong reversal is coming? If you compare and analyse different currency pairs ...For example EURUSD GBPUSD USDCHF, a lot of things point to this ...

?)

For GBP terminal, for EUR there are waves and resistances, for CHF there are also waves and resistances according to Fibonacci + indicators of overbought/oversold values at extremums...

?

I don't know. There seems to be no signs.

On the contrary, - on the franc, it's much more stable.

rid писал(а) >>

I don't know. There doesn't seem to be any indication.

On the contrary, the franc is much more stable.

There is a level of 80.9 from the first big crisis near there, stochastic went oversold on the month, on the weekly one and on the daily one, it has been waiting for some time ... If the GBP terminal justifies, it will be going down with Euro-dollar) and the franc is not going far...Ok, let's see ...just a hunch))

NikT_58 >> :

I remember

>> that's why I got out.

There was nothing to go out... That's my stupid opinion...

I will never trade on this pair, hence my bias towards it, crosses to the yen is another thing...I've adapted there))))

Alpari

qwe321

i invested 307 roubles

Target 10,000 roubles in 2 weeks....

If we go further on the adjacent charts: for example USDCAD...the correlation is reversed...dollar down Canadian up....There is a 61.8 level of the big wave from 2007 to 2008...I doubt that this level will be passed so easily...

UC

Reason: