EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 39

Nisramchuk >> :

When I go to sleep I wake up and place orders, and in the daytime I have to fix everything I made during the night.

And charts, charts, charts .....

>> this is a nightmare.

Nisramchuk >> :

I just go to bed, some thoughts come to me, I wake up and place orders, and in the daytime I have to fix what I did in the night.

My grandmother used to say before she went to bed that it was always better in the morning.

Nisramchuk писал(а) >>

I just go to bed and have some thoughts, jump up and start placing orders, and in the daytime I have to fix everything I've done during the night.

I got to tie my hands or put on a measuring shirt.

Good evening crazy :)

Does anyone here look at charts of other currency pairs and indices ? Right now many charts are forming a reversal pattern - a triangle. For example, on EUR/USD on M30 either a triangle or a flag is forming. On Sip500 there is a triangle, on Dow too, on USD/JPY there is a beautiful triangle on H1.

Who has any thoughts ?

Krotu >> :

Does anyone here look at charts of other currency pairs and indices ? Right now many charts are forming a reversal pattern - a triangle. For example, on EUR/USD on M30 either a triangle or a flag is forming. On Sip500 there is a triangle, on Dow too, on USD/JPY there is a beautiful triangle on H1.

Who has any thoughts ?

There is a very strong divergence in the EUR right now.

And if it works, we will fall to 1.33...

I think it is very low.

We have to break it down.

NikT_58 >> :

There is a very strong divergence in the eu right now

And if it triggers, we have to go down to 1.33...

That seems very low to me.

We have to break.

For the GBP/USD, it was going to 1.61 or 1.60 and then 1.70-1.75.

firemast >> :

i have improved my system on this issue:)))) ahahah)) so sometimes a flat helps to improve the strategy :)

As for the theme, when you put a bet to one side and the price did not reach the target and you know that if it goes back it will fly away, lots like I did before, I doubled the loss, but now I think I need to triple or maybe even win :) Then it will be a good arbitrage :))

Burn Yuri :))) - crying over your comment !

Krotu >> :

Who has any thoughts ?

looking at all major currency pairs! 21pc.

A triangle is a good indication of adrenaline rush when its limits are breached, but which way will it go? 50/50

On the Brent oil chart on the M30 there is a remarkable figure - the terminal, hello at 67 !

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 Start - Go !!! %)
Reason: