EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 51

Krotu >> :

Reid - I'm talking about a robot, not an EA. If you're not mistaking, I may be asking you to choose an Expert Advisor, that's your main question.

Real - I wrote above.

Advisors are flailing on the instruments of the FR (stocks, commodities, indices, futures)

Dozens of trades per day on m1 and m5

Of course, Expert Advisors make their own decisions (before the news I switch them off).

Gross Profit: 1 726.29 Gross Loss: 1 117.90 Total Net Profit: 608.39
Profit Factor: 1.54 Expected Payoff: 0.65
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 215.60 (9.57%) Relative Drawdown: 9.57% (215.60)
Total Trades: 939 Short Positions (won %): 322 (69.25%) Long Positions (won %): 617 (83.95%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 741 (78.91%) Loss trades (% of total): 198 (21.09%)
Largest profit trade: 28.88 loss trade: -92.25
Average profit trade: 2.33 loss trade: -5.65
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 27 (93.30) consecutive losses ($): 12 (-188.71)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 111.92 (14) consecutive loss (count): -188.71 (12)
Average consecutive wins: 6 consecutive losses:

Although I have to admit. That I often adjust manually opened positions by the EA according to important incoming fundamental news.

rid >> :
Although I have to admit. That I often adjust manually opened positions by the EA according to important incoming fundamental news.

That's the trick )

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

I've been messing around with it, too.

Looking for the right entry points and distances between orders.

Well, that's the hardest part.

Krotu писал(а) >>

Yuri, why are you even looking for grails? It is clear to all that no profitable mechanical trading system exists and that is precisely because price movements in markets are the fear and enthusiasm of the crowd, and this is a much more complex system that a computer will not be able to compute in 50 years. And you are talking about robots assembled on their knees that can barely add 2+2.

I don't use it, but maybe it will get a new lease on life and I was on the cusp of profit and missed it, so I searched for a better system and found one 8)

forex-k писал(а) >>

"grail toys"

preparing a third version

cool 8) didn't think it would work :))

And yet the bottom has been found.

firemast >> :

I don't use it, but maybe it will get a new lease on life and I was on the verge of losing it, so I searched for a better system and found one 8)

I think that if you understand Gunn and understand and can use his principle of operation or on the basis of his theory to create their own, it's your "grail" 8) By the way, at the time Gunn has written several books, the title of one of which is something like "Through the air" or something like that. Does it make sense to read it ?

strangerr >> :
And yet the bottom has been found.

I don't think oil should go any lower yet.

TT comment

The dollar remains supported against major currencies amid speculation that the Federal Reserve will signal a possible exit from stimulus measures at the end of its two-day Federal Reserve meeting on Wednesday. This boosts the attractiveness of US assets.
As far as the key interest rate is concerned, there is little doubt that the Federal Open Market Committee will leave it in its previous 0.00%-0.25% range.
The dollar is also supported by expectations of an increase in the leading indicator index which will be published this afternoon. According to average forecasts, the index may show a 5th consecutive month of growth, rising 0.7% in August compared to 0.6% growth in July.

The pound sterling also remains under pressure. Fears of a possible cut in the Bank of England's deposit rate for commercial banks and problems in the country's financial sector are having a negative impact on the currency's dynamics.

Reason: