Avalanche - page 435

I have been looking at this thread for a long time, it seems that there is interest in this topic.

The avalanche advisor has long been implemented and forgotten in this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/page46

lot =0.01; - начальный лот;

start =1; - если 1 то начинаем с бая, если 2 то с селл;

shag =400; - ширина канала для выставления отложенников (40пунктов);
profit=1; - желаемая сумма профита в валюте депозита;

Files:

Ilusha_Benjamin:

Now that's on topic!!! ))

chepikds:
That's the theme!!! ))

Ask Mrs. Galina - she will draw you something else... :-)))

The work of Lavin's portfolio on the demo-a....ri from 1.12.2010, EURUSD... :-)))

An avalanche portfolio is cool. It would be interesting to know the details.

tara:
The avalanche portfolio is cool. It would be interesting to know the details.

I've posted mine and not only (algorithms, developments and work reports) here in the archive, everything is described as it is, from and to + "pictures" first post on the page - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page431

P.S. I think I've written this somewhere before... :-)))

tara:
An avalanche portfolio is cool. It would be interesting to know the details.

If you want to have an avalanche portfolio, you have to be the owner of the Caucasian Ridge, the Alps, and the Carpathians just in case (in case of a drawdown).

In all seriousness: what is the depot size for such a portfolio?

Roman.:

I've posted mine and not only (algorithms, developments and work reports) here in archive, everything is described as it is, from and to + "pictures" first post on the page - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page431

P.S. I think I've written this somewhere before... :-)))

Yes, it was. But I was interested in the "avalanche portfolio". The concept.

lasso:

In order to have an avalanche portfolio one should be the owner of Caucasian Ridge, Alps and Carpathian Mountains just in case (in case of drawdown).

Well, why are you so hot, Vitaly...:-))) It's enough to refill one system at a time from the calculations... It's enough to top up one system to calculate ... the max possible drawdown of total systems, especially as they "overlap" and compensate each other. I.e. part of them settles, part of them batts, in general it is interesting to observe...

These are netting versions, i.e. there are no locks, the margin is released all after the next position is closed, etc.

In general, to be completely frank, at the moment the detailed report is as follows - this is just because there were eight systems at 10000 - all start with 0.1 lot, the principle of operation is the same, different - the channel width (some versions have it dynamic) and TP level, trawl on fractals...

With correct approach and adding, for example, one system for each 10 000 with 0.1 lot - it may be...

Files:
pqrrtrit.rar  33 kb

Roman.:

Apply to Mrs. Galina - she'll draw you something like that ... :-)))

Work of Lavin's portfolio on demo-a....ri from 1.12.2010, EURUSD... :-)))

No way))) Martingale and me incompatible)) better a bird in the hand than sleepless nights)))

Although the crane is "beautiful")) (с)

Reason: