Cool system! - page 40

yuripk >> :

>> Is it possible to ask in that thread?

I would say you have probably read the whole thread, tried the system on your terminal, tried Expert Advisor versions.

What are your thoughts on optimisation and ideas? Or just questions so far?

As for questions, go ahead and ask! Here, so that everyone can read the answers!

What about the topic in a small circle. It's not a cat-and-mouse game, it's a topic for people to focus on,

with interesting ideas for TS development. There everyone offers their RESULTS of optimization and research

for the team to judge. Everyone is trying to filter and combine their ideas together.

People with valuable ideas that turn them into reality are needed everywhere!

Keep active communication on the optimization of the discussed TS and

And before you know it you may find yourself where you want ; )

All work for one result, stable profit in pips and increment to deposit.

in money!

How beautifully put))) I couldn't have done better))

Didn't I make suggestions four or five pages ago? Probably considered them so frivolous that an invitation to another thread was out of the question.

yuripk >> :

IBFX shows candlestick patterns, right? For a pattern, the candlesticks should be already formed. Why should IBFX take readings at every tick? What data can be changed inside the candlestick?

Alternatively, an option to an external variable, to take a reading at every tick or once per bar. Maybe it will suddenly increase the profitability of the system, who knows.

And if it remains the same, then it will be better to take it once per bar, not to overload the computer.

I'm not a programmer.

The reasoning is reasonable. Artem (Artsnz) should send you the latest version of the Expert Advisor with the open source code. Then you have to run it for a while and talk about the results of your work. As a contribution to the cause.

The algorithm: Idea - Action for its implementation - Joint optimization.

Do you like this order of communication?

And you can always ask questions.

yuripk >> :

That's the name of the company, broker or brokerage company, I think.

Look, there is a forum where guys are discussing this TC in parallel

http://goodservice.su/forum/41-2408-1

Their experience is also useful to read.

yuripk >> :

The fact that the patterns appear and disappear is probably because the last candle entering the pattern, while it is forming, either fits the pattern, or does not. And if the pattern was shown a candle or two ago, it is unlikely to disappear.

That's right, in this case it doesn't disappear anywhere.

yuripk >> :

Alpari is said to have the worst results, judging from the gudservice forum.

This is a subjective opinion. If a candlestick pattern was formed on the H4 interval at one broker, how can it not be formed at another. If the quotes are different, then in the worst case not more than 5 points (in four-digit representation). Hence, how the results of trading on H4, even with confirmations according to the principle of three screens on H1 and M30 may differ significantly?

Perhaps there is something I do not know, do not take into account. It will be interesting!

Perhaps this has something to do solely with the performance of the EA, then

>> I don't know. I'm trading manually for now.

yuripk >> :

The indica code is there. Perhaps, it is possible to do to watch everything on the lower TF and count everything from there, gathering higher TF candlesticks for the calculation in the Expert Advisor's code.

In general I think this daisy chain is useless made by the original developers. say if as on the principle of three screens for us determining the direction e.g. H4,

Only when it emerges we need patterns, will be interested in similar in the direction of the price patterns formed on the H1 and M30-15, but formed relatively recently, after the pattern of a higher TF, such as H4 or D1, who is trading on what interval.

And the rest of the dance is unnecessary.

Files:
3lekrana.rar  42 kb

I'm posting the logs.

And this is what the chart window looks like with the EA.

Files:

yuripk >> :

The names of candlestick combinations were translated incorrectly there, can someone correct it?

This is aesthetics. We can talk about font colours etc.

The translation is for ease of reference, but it's a bit crude, probably using a standard translator.

Why splash about. First of all, you have to make the system stable and profitable. Then you have to grind.

Although some people can dedicate themselves to this now.

Reason: