Cool system! - page 37

The guys here are also discussing this system (149 pages already written): http://goodservice.su/forum/41-2408-149

second day of chipping away at the chip... Now it's 10 pips to the takeout... it's +44... Testing on 7 pairs and gold... Market is sluggish... so no trades...

Hmmm... is it possible to put this robot on different pairs at the same time ????????

>> Fozi are you implying that orders are being collated and there is only one order? >> he's scratching his head.

Sparsky писал(а) >>

second day of chipping away at the chip... Now it's 10 pips to the takeout... it's +44... Testing on 7 pairs and gold... Market is sluggish... so no trades...

I dropped gold from my list of instruments to be tested.

The level of minimal stops is too high there.

There was a signal but no order was set. :(

But silver worked well at the beginning of the week!

fozi писал(а) >>
Hmmm... is it possible to put this robot on different pairs at the same time ????????

I've got the demo on 27 instruments and it's not glitching yet!

:)

You can test on as many instruments as you like at the same time.

WitoHOH 18.09.2009 02:11

With gudservice thrown out too... profit loss turned out to be 2 to 5... opened aud usd hanging -26... chiff back to +25... put it at breakeven... Rumor has it that profits can wait a week)

Sparsky >> :

WitoHOH 18.09.2009 02:11

With gudservice thrown out too... profit loss turned out to be 2 to 5... opened aud usd hanging -26... chiff back to +25... put it at breakeven... Rumor has it that profits can wait a week)

Will post the results for the week tomorrow.

>> I think the potential is there.

Hello, I tried to test on Alpari for 6 pairs and this is what happened: I set lot:0.01 in advisor, and TrailingStop:true and on the USDCHF pair my advisor opened a position at 1.02989 and set S/L at 2.67704, although when I looked there red lot line on the screen was at 1.70001. I tried to set a smaller loss, it was set at first, but the EA stubbornly changed it to 2.67704! When I disabled TrailingStop the loss was as I had set it. This is what I have done.
Reason: