[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 32

RomanS писал(а) >>

Just cooked up the same idea, but instead of using MAs to determine delta, took CCIs

Let me give you some advice.

Instead of using a construction.

while(i>=0) 
{
   /*
   некоторый исполняемый код 
   */

i--;
}

It is better to use:

for( ; i>=0; i-- ) 
{
   /*
   некоторый исполняемый код 
   */
}
This improves readability and avoids the potential error associated with a lost decrement operation.

RomanS >> :

Explain to me how this works....

Simple,

Takes pairs with USD denominator : GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD,

and pairs with the numerator EUR: EURAUD, EURCAD, EURJPY.

If all dollar pairs are down and all euro pairs are up, open on EURUSD bye, etc.

PapaYozh >> :

It doesn't matter which constant to use, as long as it is a constant.

But mathematical calculations will be much simpler if the constant is 0 rather than 1 (or some other non-zero value).

Of course you can!

But why? With this equation we make the indices indistinguishable from the whole unit.

PapaYozh >> :

Let me give you some advice.

Instead of a construction.

>> it's better to use:

This improves readability and avoids the potential error of losing a decrement operation.

Thanks for the tip. I'm not very good at indicators, it's easier for me to write an EA than an indicator.

Virgiz >> :

Simple,

You take pairs with the denominator USD : GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD,

and pairs with the numerator EUR: EURAUD, EURCAD, EURJPY.

If all dollar pairs are down and all euro pairs are up, open on EURUSD bye, etc.

First of all I do not like the word "all", how many pairs should we take? 2? Or 6? The more pairs - the less chances that the signal will ever appear.

Second, in your example, the much stronger signal is obtained not by EURUSD, but by EURGBP. Think about it... GBPUSD is going down, EURUSD is goingup, can you imagine how EURGBP ismoving ?

And thirdly, it's very rare... It is unlikely that with GBPUSDgoing down, EURUSD will go strongly up, I would for example not risk buying the Euro when the other pairs GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD are going down. Very risky....

Virgiz писал(а) >>

Of course you can!

But why? With this equation we make the indices indistinguishable from the whole unit.

I agree. Normalisation of indices is a must, otherwise it is not clear what and with what it is compared. But in the end it is not the indices themselves that are of interest, but the dynamics of change of the normalized indices.

RomanS >> :

Well first of all I don't like the word "all", how many pairs would you need to take then? 2? Or 6? The more pairs the less likely that the signal will ever appear.

Second, in your example, the much stronger signal is obtained not for EURUSD, but for EURGBP. Think about it... GBPUSD is going down, EURUSD is going up, can you imagine how EURGBP ismoving ?

And thirdly, this is very rare... It is unlikely that with the GBPUSDgoing down, the EURUSD will go strongly up, I for example would not take a risk and buy EUR when the other pairs GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD are going down. Very risky....

Fucking hell!!!

I'm sorry!

Firstly, it has nothing to do with the balance, just to be clear.

If all dollarpairs (with a denominator)go up (means dollar gets cheaper), and all euro pairs with a numerator (means euro gets stronger), we open for EURUSD buy, etc.

I agree with you which pairs are better suited.

How many pairs are there too?

I think 2 for the numerator 2 for the denominator are enough.

Try the indicator (posted on page 31)

What do you think?

I don't have access to a terminal at work.

I'll give it a try in the evening.

I wrote above that I don't fully understand the logic of the system. Why do I need to take the lead from a pair (and it's loaded with an indicator), if I can take the exact index of the pair.

I suspect (for sure) that I just do not understand something. I will think about it in the evening.

Virgiz >> :

Fucking hell!!!

I'm sorry!

First, it has nothing to do with the balance, just to be clear.

If all dollarpairs (with a denominator) are goingup (means dollar gets cheaper), and all euro pairs with a numerator (means euro gets stronger), we open for EURUSD buy, etc.

I agree with you which pairs are better suited.

How many pairs are there too?

I think 2 for the numerator 2 for the denominator are enough.

Ahh got it.... you just got confused in your previous post :)

I once tried such an idea on a parabolic...

If the parabolic on EURUSD and USDJPY are pointing upwards, then open a buy on the euro, but it was a long time ago, I do not remember the exact results, but it is definitely not a grail ))))

Reason: