ECN, order execution, aggregators, liquidity. - page 8

Rann:

By "simulated" I mean that it works the same way as in real life.

If you are subtly suggesting by this post that nothing is going anywhere, I suggest arguing for money (now that's fashionable).

)), why would you argue for something that is already so? Just to be right?

I do not care whether something is withdrawn or not,

I don't care if something is withdrawn somewhere or not. What do I care more if my brokerage company cheats me or not (will withdraw money or not) after I have raised a certain amount or will put obstacles in the way if I am a "toxic" or not etc.

As for betting, my grandmother convinced me never to bet, saying: "he who argues isn't worth a shit."

sanyooooook:

As for arguing, my grandmother convinced me to never argue, saying: "He who argues is not worth a shit."

Not very convincing, if you ask me.

;)

Contender:

I don't think it's very convincing.

;)

The main thing is that I am convinced, and I see no point in convincing others of my beliefs,

let's keep on being wrong )

sanyooooook:

And as for arguing, my grandmother convinced me never to argue, saying: "He who argues is not worth a shit."

And what irresponsible people do not invent to justify their irresponsibility

And how many proverbs and sayings ... I can't count.

sanyooooook:

For me it is more important whether DC will bail or not (in terms of withdrawal or not) after I have raised a certain amount of money, whether or not they will put me in the way if I am the same toxic, etc.

And I think for any normal brokerage company a trader who is steadily earning is a valuable resource. After all only with such traders you can build a successful private money management company. And any brokerage company that does not dream to become a successful hedge fund is no good.

sanyooooook:

)), why would anyone want to prove something that is already there, just to be right?

I do not care whether something is withdrawn or not,

I don't care if something is withdrawn somewhere or not. What matters more to me is whether or not the brokerage company will bail (in terms of withdrawals) after I have raised an amount, whether or not they will put a obstacle in the way if I'm the same toxic, etc.

As for betting, my grandmother convinced me never to bet, saying: "he who argues isn't worth a shit."

Didn't your father instill in you that a man should take responsibility for his words?

Rann:
Didn't my father instill in you that a man should take responsibility for his words?

Men in the collective farm throw manure with a pitchfork.

If you have proof, you can post it here, it will be your answer for your words.

and as a result it will prove me wrong.

sanyooooook:

Men in the collective farm throw manure with pitchforks.

If you have proof, you can post it here, it would be a great response to your words.

and as a result it will prove me wrong.

No no no, for that matter, it is up to you to prove, because you have publicly questioned the honesty of the opponent and caused irreparable damage to his business reputation

Mischek:

And what irresponsible people do not invent to justify their irresponsibility

And how many proverbs and sayings ... ...I can't count.

I didn't invent them, my grandmother did.)

Mischek:

No no no, if anything, you should prove it, because you publicly questioned the honesty of the opponent and caused irreparable damage to his business reputation

You want me to prove it to myself?

I'm the one who's convinced.

SZS: In addition, initially (before my public words about his beliefs) publicly had a lot to say about how everything is deducted and all pay.

Reason: