Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ... - page 5

Of course, and I'm not even going to get to 50 lots.

I increased my first real by 10 times in a week, for about 15 trades (I lost it later). The second - increased 3 times in a month for the same number of transactions(lost). Third real - increased for half year with about 300 trades with stable growth (then I blocked and started to open with big lots, not appropriate to deposit, and I lost it too). My last real is as stable as a bank account. Because I'm not trading on it, it has 6% per annum drop :).

I've never made it to the top of a million, and I don't fall into any of your categories. I used to trade pens. Have the millionaires who are here made money with experts?

Well, it doesn't have to be by experts, you can do it by hand. That's probably how most real limoners have done it.

Your category is the second one :).

Although, on the other hand, you have already achieved exceptional stability: "Because I don't trade on it, it's dripping 6% per annum :)". But that's already out of the categories.

Urain >> :

Reality is much rougher than mathematics, in reality no one will open a 10000 lot order, so you have to stomp on a regular 50 lot step to get to a million.

100 lots to be exact ;)

Mathemat >> :

Yes, but hardly anyone could do that (10 trades, each of which doubles the deposit).

I think it's unrealistic, but with breakeven trades I think it's possible.

I suspect Matemat has decided to spit on the whole thing...

Zen >> :
I suspect Matemat has decided to spit on the whole thing...

>> no, on the contrary! He's come up with a cunning plan. :)

Mathemat писал(а) >> I am only interested in the number of trades up to a million quid and nothing else.

In fact, it can all be roughly calculated -

If we want to make a million, then the analysis of "Where and how we can do it" has to start naturally with the DCs - everything else is secondary. Namely, with those who can really pay out this million and not go bankrupt. And not all brokerage companies can pay it, but only those that really put your transaction to the market or at least those that block your transaction at their counter-agents or partners. So, those brokerage companies that do it, have a certain limit of the transaction volume in lots, for which they can guarantee opening of transactions at the requested price and with the minimum slippage. If this volume is exceeded, they cannot guarantee the opening at the requested price and with the minimum slippage, which respectively will lead to the fact that your TS might give a result much worse than what you can expect - this market also has a limited liquidity. Take Alpari, for example, they have the so-called "normal lot" (Normal lot) for which they guarantee all of the above - it is up to 50 lots on the EURUSD. 50 lots - that's $500 a point. So, in order to earn 1.000.000$, you would need to earn 2000 points. How long your TS will earn 2000 points, and with what drawdown - you need to know or guess. If you reduce the number of lots (with a small deposit) and their increase with growth of the deposit up to 50 lots, respectively, will lead to the fact that you will need to earn not 2000 points, and much more, which will respectively lead to an increase in the number of time and the number of transactions.

"Big money makes big money" ......))))

In fact, it can all be roughly calculated -

If we want to make a million, then the analysis has to start naturally with the VCs. Namely, with those who can really pay out this million and not go bankrupt. And it can not be paid by all brokerage companies, but only those that actually bring your transaction to market or at least those that overlap your transaction with their counter-agents and partners. So, those brokerage companies that do it, have a certain limit of the transaction volume in lots, at which they can guarantee opening of transactions at the requested price and with the minimum slippage. If this volume is exceeded, they cannot guarantee opening of transactions.

------------------------------

Here, here

You could do another scheme:

10 DCs, $100K each at the same time. 10 terminals only run with the same advisor.

Reason: