On one application of the OOP - page 6

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I would agree with you completely, if it weren't for one very unpleasant circumstance for meaningful trading: MQL has NO tools at all for statistical processing of quotes. This is especially noticeable when dealing with R. Every trifle requires programming. And I'm even silent when speaking about models.

But that's not all.

External libraries are forbidden, hence the R marketplace. If it were not for this restriction I would simply get rich without any risk by selling very high quality indicators.

But that's not all.

The site has a group of battle coders who hawkily argue that this is a programmers' site, so trading-related posts are inappropriate.

That's the background for OOP. Otherwise, it's a matter of taste.

You must have misunderstood that.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
You must have misunderstood.

He got it right. You're just not aware of it.

I had a chat with Cheburashka and others - this is not here, and the site is only about MCL. He deleted his post later and my quotes on it as well.

By the way, you seem to have been there too).

СанСаныч Фоменко:

External libraries are forbidden, hence the R market. If it wasn't for this restriction I would just get rich without any risk on selling very high quality indicators.

Get rich by trading. For yourself dllki is possible.

Комбинатор:
Get rich on the trade. For yourself dllki you can.

In the format of the 1980s. ))

Russia has released a 25kg hard drivehttps://hi-tech.mail.ru/news/big-russian-disk/ A quote from Interesting and Humorous.

Комбинатор:
Get rich on the trade. You can do it for yourself.
So free money and no risk

Yuriy Asaulenko:

He got it right. You're just not aware of it.

He had a chat with Cheburashka and others - this is not here, and the site is only about MCL. He deleted his post later and my quotes on it as well.

By the way, it seems that you were there too).

Strategies, methods of analysis, but with a smooth transition to mql implementation - welcome. There are even sections: "Automatic Trading Systems" and"Technical Indicators and Analysis...".

You have to understand that this forum was created with the idea of developing trading systems and technical indicators. You have to understand that this forum was created by Metatrader developers, with all the consequences.

СанСаныч Фоменко:
So there's free money and no risk
Yeah, an indicator - what do you get out of it? It shows, but you interpret and trade for yourself. You're to blame.))

СанСаныч Фоменко:
It's free money and no risk.
I understand, but you cannot. There are other signals, which are also free and without risk, but you have to show a normal trade.)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Strategies, methods of analysis, but with a smooth transition to mql implementation - welcome. There are even sections: "Automated Trading Systems" and"Technical Indicators and Analysis...".

You have to understand that this forum was created with the idea of developing trading systems and technical indicators. You have to understand that this forum was created by Metatrader developers, with all the consequences.

The moderators feel otherwise. But for some reason they delete their posts along with the whole thread.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Here with cheburashka and others talked - here you are not here, and the site is only about MKL.

Why so? There are "stock trading"," forexanalysis " and so on.

Recently, there was a moment when it was claimed from the "podium" that only mql5 is discussed here - but somehow the "podium" quickly agreed that mql4 can also be discussed.

Maybe the "site is only about mql" part is not the official interpretation of the resource?

Reason: