Once again, about multithreading - page 7

There's also OpenCL, can run very fast if the code is well parallelised, but that's on the video card, not the CPU threads.

Judging by the graph, this is unlikely to work in real life.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
The most ideal, according to the wording of the problem, is the use of a dll with its own writing of calculations in the indicators. But this is complicated and not worth it... But you need to know what kind of code.dll you have

dlll for what, for different indicators ? say, will it all be picked up in the tester ? is it possible to put a function to check and close positions in the dll ? honestly, I don't know how to do it, if there were examples, it would be easier.

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

dd:

dlll for what, for different indicators ? say, will it all be picked up in the tester ? is it possible to put a function to check andclose positions in the dll ?

All this will work in both cases. It won't work with positions.

Dll for calculations only. Work with positions and orders only in the EA flow.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
It will all work there and there.

Is there an example of how to do this? To be honest, I don't really know how to separate all these functions ...

I don't have a calculation as such. It just takes the current values from the graphs and compares them with the set values.

dd:
Is there an example of how to do this? To be honest I don't really know how to separate all these functions ...
Dll is written in a different language.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Dll is written in a different language.
You're the brains :) I knew I'd have to invent my own language :) Can't you do it in C# ?

Graphs and are a representation of some of the calculations.

dd:
You're the brains :) I knew I'd have to invent my own language :) Can't you do it in C# ?
You can do it in C#. Can you rewrite indicators into it? Got sources?
Reason: