Evidence of hacking - page 5

TheXpert >> :

Ayrat, that sounds more like evidence of paranoia than hacking.

+100

Ais писал(а) >>

Rashid, thank you for your understanding and the information you provided.

I wonder what about the understanding on your part ?

1. You accused a man of burglary without any good reason.

2. The alleged evidence you presented, excuse me, but it's childish nonsense.

3. If you know the copyright law so well, once again I suggest you read it. Screenshots, photocopies are not proof, unless they are notarized.

4. Ridiculous statements that "I am the author of the article", but the article has not been published anywhere, a bunch of drafts on your computer is not proof of authorship.

In view of the above and the screenshots of Rashid, I demand as you said.

I suggest one of two things for the offender to choose from:
1. We accept YOUR explicit and public apology in this case;

2. demand an explanation of how you could steal the avatar of an article. After all, your publication is later than 22.03, so it's more likely that YOU are the hacker.

Ais писал(а) >>

My article was published on 27.03.2009:

'AIS3 Trading Robot Template'.

AIS2 Trading Robot'.

This is proof of my authorship.

For your information. An article and an advisor (indicator, script) are two different things.

An article may be claimed as authorship. The software is not. Under Russian law, the algorithm cannot be patented, so it is impossible to prove its authorship.

Incidentally, there is such a case in USA too.

The US court recognized that the abstract ideas, objective laws of nature, mathematical formulas and algorithms can not be patented

Z.U. But it still does not cancel your attack on the man and your false accusations against him. Integer has a date of 19.03 which is earlier than yours. Or don't you already believe Rashid's screenshots?

Can anyone really hack Ais? That's impossible...

I have already explained the origin of the thumbnails.
They show my code.
Such line sequences are found in every program of the AIS series.
There are 10 of them published, including 23 foreign publications.

Only 3 of 25 publications of MQL4 code of this person contain the word "#define".
All of them are the same program located in different parts of the Code Base:
'ind_HotKeys_v1'
'ind_HotKeys_v1'
'ind_HotKeys_v1'
Most likely, these lines were written by another programmer.
The sequences of lines shown in the sketch are missing in his published programs.

Ais писал(а) >>

I have already explained the origin of the thumbnails.
They show my code.
Such line sequences are found in every program of the AIS series.
There are 10 of them published, including 23 foreign publications.

Only 3 of 25 publications of MQL4 code of this person contain the word "#define".
All of them are the same program located in different parts of the Code Base:
'ind_HotKeys_v1'
'ind_HotKeys_v1'
'ind_HotKeys_v1'
Most likely, these lines were written by another programmer.
The sequences of lines shown in the sketch are missing in his published programs.

You can find this kind of code in almost any developer.

But everyone has his own style of writing. But for that you have to compare the source code already.

The pupil. That's it, that's it! And when I walked back, I saw footprints. Both hare and fox tracks.

The hunter. To hell with tracks! Do I have time for foolishness when fools and jealousies
when fools and jealousies are digging a hole for me down there.

Apprentice. Or maybe they are not?

Hunter. They do, I know them!

Apprentice. So be it. And we'd have shot a whole mountain of game - that's when they'd be afraid of us...
they'd be afraid of us... They give us the hole and we give them the loot, so it turned out that we're good and they're
scoundrels. We should have shot...

Hunter. Donkey! I wish we could shoot... When they're down there talking about every shot
every shot I take, it'll drive you crazy! They say he killed the fox like he did last year.
and didn't bring anything new to the hunt. And if, by golly, you miss! I, who
who's been hitting without a miss so far? Shut up! I'll kill you! (Very softly). And where is my new
pupil?

DFX писал(а) >>
Can anyone really hack Ais ? It's impossible...

The easiest thing to do is to write him a suitable email with a Trojan, 90% of the time the recipient will launch the Trojan if there is interesting content in the email.

Yeah, now we have to decide where to put the antivirus ))))
Reason: