Shall we play an interesting game?

I am bored, I want to offer you colleagues to play a game, which I have conventionally called "push-up squeeze-out". The essence and rules,

We take 4H quotes of EURUSD of the whole 2008 year and try to squeeze the maximum result out of them using such a device:

double MA1 =iMA(NULL,0, Per,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);
   double MA2 =iMA(NULL,0, Per,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,2);   

if ( MA2< MA1) { Закрыть короткую, Открыть длинную}
   if ( MA2> MA1) { Закрыть длинную, Открыть короткую}

No stops, trawls, constant lot, just a rollover system, we open positions following the direction of the swing. This is a variable which determines the result, and which can be adjusted by Per (the cycle time of the wrist), but you can do it any way you want, no limits. The results are boasted in the same thread, the one who wins, well done. The game is simple, but has a certain sense, for someone it may be obvious, and someone may not even be interesting, but someone can understand the meaning only after taking part in the game. Fish Expert Advisor not knowingly lay out because the game is designed for someone familiar with programming, and such will not make it difficult to insert the necessary conditions in your EA (like face control:).

Will there be anyone who would like to?)

Figar0 >> :

The variable on which the result depends, and which can be adjusted by Per (waving period), but this can be done as desired, no restrictions.

What's the point if there's only one variable? You get close results, adjusted for the quality of the quotes. Maybe the other MA parameters change as well?

granit77 писал(а) >>

What is the point if there is only one variable? You get close results with adjustments for the quality of the quotes. Maybe the other MA parameters change as well?

You should definitely take part, let's give it a try, there's a loophole in the rules that makes some sense in a seemingly trivial matter...I wouldn't offer any nonsense to my deeply respected colleagues. Just think about it, it'll be more interesting and I'll share my thoughts and ideas, I'm not sorry...

I'm afraid that's a bit of a problem. The only hole I see is in the default testing model. The results will give all the ticks or control points. And I only work on the opening, otherwise I float like an axe. So put me in last place at once, and that's the end of it. :))

If you approach this business without imagination, the best you can get would look like this, adjusted for the spread and the quality of quotes:

Profit: 4483.10 Transactions: 56 Profitability: 3.16 MO: 80.06 Drawdown: 1466.27

But I think the result of the winner will be at least several times better...

any time limits possible? a dynamic lot? the maximum number of orders opened at once? only the difference between the first and the second bar counts? no other conditions like if(Close[1]>Close[2]) ?

granit77 писал(а) >>
I'm afraid I don't see it that way. I only see a hole in the default test model. The results will give all the ticks or checkpoints. And I only work on the opening, otherwise I float like an axe. So put me in last place right away, and that's the end of it. :))

It's not holes, it's "cheating") And we gentlemen play the game without cheating... Ok I'll give you a hint, nowhere does it say that this one variable has to be a constant...

xrust писал(а) >>

any time limits possible? dynamic lot? maximum number of orders open at the same time? only count difference between the first and second bar? no other conditions like if(Close[1]>Close[2]) ?

Nothing else, constant lot, better 0.1 - direct conversion to pips, no holding time, no MM, one order, no additional conditions, nothing, just a simple reversal on the signal.

OK, we'll play tomorrow, any symbol?

xrust писал(а) >>
OK, let's play tomorrow, at least a symbol?

What for? How shall we measure ourselves?) 4H, EURUSD, high liquidity, minimal spreads, the most common instrument, available in all DCs. And the results of the game may be applied anywhere. I think they may have a certain meaning.

Then you have to choose one of the DCs.
Reason: