FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 375

Rastemzzzzzzzzz)

installyator:
Should reach the high and then we can go down, buy in, close up and then head for the sky.

To 1.2738, well, let's wait

emotraid:
Mabilich is hiding again, maybe he's cheating us by buying five depots at a time and telling us horror stories about the villages ))))
i'm all right )))) you make me smile softly ))) especially when going up - "i told you so" ..... )))) especially when it's going down - "i told you so" ))) and when it's going down - "i sold it" ))) I'm always right )))) I'm all right ))) my sells will take the TP below 1.23 )

MobileMan:
I'm fine )))) you guys just make me smile quietly )))) especially when going up - "I told you so" .... )))) especially when it's going down - "i told you so" )))) and when it's going down - "i sold it" ))) I'm always right )))) my sells will take TP below 1.23 )

What do you mean it's time to sell?

virus-76:

What do you mean it's time to sell?

It doesn't make sense. Today, I think we'll go up a bit more, but again, not a sure thing. I'm just salting, respecting the MM and that's all, and at the end I can also say - "I told you so"... And about 1.30, as stated above, it seems to me you can not think at all

MobileMan:
I'm fine )))) you guys just make me smile quietly )))) especially when going up - "I told you so" .... )))) Especially when it's going down - "I told you so" ))) and when it's going down - "I sold it" )) I'm always right )))) my sells will take TP below 1.23 ) see

I agree, but in the beginning we go 1.28-1.29 on the 4H chart, and then we wait for the sales. It is better, though... than to sit in a drawdown. ;0))

The show's probably over for today. The euro is going down along with the dollar.

If it goes on like this, it will just be a flat

MobileMan:
I'm fine )))) you guys just make me smile quietly )))) especially when going up - "I told you so" .... )))) especially when it's going down - "i told you so" )))) and when it's going down - "i sold it" ))) I'm always right )))) my sells will take TP below 1.23 ) see

Mobilych, when I catch a moose I say so, it's not fatal, it's normal)))) And you will close the sells below 1.23, but not for a long time.

Yeah, it's probably not going to be fancy. They don't want to go further into the sky.

MobileMan:
I'm fine )))) you guys just make me smile quietly )))) especially when going up - "I told you so" .... )))) especially when it's going down - "i told you so" )))) and when it's going down - "i sold it" ))) I'm always right )))) my sells will take TP below 1.23 )

i know we'll see 1.18 too, but not so fast (in secret, one of my buy signals comes after you say it will go down, no offense, glad everything is OK with you))))))
Reason: