Real market profile (at least from MT4) - page 5

sergeev:

Exactly, so you can trade with this information?

I don't know how to systematise it to MTS. Too complicated for historical testing. Anyway, I haven't tried it :)

This information will allow you to see real support and resistance levels.

Forewarned is forearmed.

These are the fields of the file that will be in the public domain, as it seems to me each order type will need to be read into a separate file.

Order type Price Total volume by level

sanyooooook:

and if that's what you mean, the bigger the better.

After all, there is a price tier on the fund, and it is not a bad place to lose deposits.

The competition is big among those who scan the market - it is a matter of speed of access. In general, it is a problem for a trader to hide his intentions from the public. A lot of algorithms and even infrastructures such as dark pools of liquidity have been invented for that

sanyooooook:

This information will allow you to see real support and resistance levels.

Sanya, stop. You're emotional right now.

Let me ask you again - does oanda help you in your work? do you see much utility in using it?

sergeev:

So it's not about the chart?

Sasha, the traders' profile is not a cure-all. It won't give you anything. Do you even use Onda yourself? How can it be improved?

I am not interested in profit or loss, I am interested in the information itself

is there a script that draws these levels on the chart?

sergeev:

Sanya, stop. You're being emotional right now.

Let me ask you again - does oanda help you in your work? do you see much utility in using it?

no, absolutely calm, i am shorting. )

ZS: head shoulders, still noticed this morning.

By the way, does Oanda only give positions on its clients, or a full market profile in general?

I want to understand the price of the question.

Who knows: How much does a ready-to-operate DC cost (without clients)?

sanyooooook:
By the way Oanda, does it only give positions on its clients, or a full market profile in general?

On their own only.

p.s. here is the link to the story http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/historical-open-orders

Reason: