A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 7

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

1. Who among the "legends" on the forum has fulfilled this very serious point #2 ?????????????????????????????.

And as for webmani, I - a humble deputy director of PSO (in charge of legal matters) had in mind a different aspect (about forging

Passports I have NOT said a word - this is YOUR imagination):

2. in accordance with the Civil Code claims are filed at the place of residence of the defendant, if a proger lives in Tmutarakan and the customer in St. Petersburg, how do you even

How do you imagine the trial of such claims???

Are there any precedents in the domestic judicial practice - court decisions when a proger screwed the customer, and the latter sued him through the

the court (at the place of residence of the defendant) ??????????

links,priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.................................

1. why? Whoever thinks it is necessary has done so.

2. It is not for me to advise a lawyer in legal matters).

m_a_sim писал(а) >>
I didn't see myself on the list.

I'm weak in mcule4 programming. if you want to get in there, let someone vouch for you, like HIDDEN.

Who can vouch for me? How about a handout? :)

m_a_sim писал(а) >>
>> who's gonna vouch for me? :)

you don't have enough money=)

Destr >> :

>> how much is it?)

m_a_sim писал(а) >>

How much is that? Please tell me in person :)

I have enough money, so there's no point in giving money.

Destr >> :

sleep well, the local "legends" do not have enough money even for a $ 15 domain for a year, and $ 5 per month (paid hosting), they-....-heads,

But maybe they have nothing to write (because a couple of codebase scripts with arrows on charts have already been published),

Well, imagine,(at least for a minute) that you "small" investor with $ 100kilo, really you would entrust their "hard-earned" any godrantzom, which

who's got a webmoney certificate .................

m_a_sim >> :
>> who's gonna vouch for me? :)

You're a long-time forum user -- and in all this time you've shared nothing with the community.

Besides -- despite your longevity, you have no one to vouch for you :) strange, isn't it?

Maximus_genuine >> :

Please be banned for violating Rule 5 -- this forum member has not had a single constructive comment in all his time on the site.

All of his comments are blatant flooding or trolling.

5. Blatant advertising, spam and flooding are forbidden. Such posts are subject to deletion.
6. Repeated violations of the rules, ignoring the comments of the moderator, and all the more outright disrespect for the administration of the resource entails a blocking of access.

Please blacklist me. The thing is, I've had all my contacts and my personal contacts fouled up by customers. They keep confusing me with a custom programmer. In a note to indicate that "does not write anything to order. In the contacts column: "Don't contact me in person - he won't answer."

This will only benefit local programmers, i.e. the customer will not waste time trying to break into my personal account.

Reason: