A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 36

nen писал(а) >>

+(a lot) to Alexei.

----------------

A lot of people just think his idea is super. And sharing this idea is impossible....

In fact, many ideas are not really worth sharing. That's a first.

But the most important thing is that when a person sincerely shares with others, he gets many times more in return.

He receives so much that perhaps his life would not be enough to generate everything he receives.

There comes a moment when truly talented ideas cannot be read or understood. There is not enough time. Not enough time to read carefully (and even skim over them)...

A lot of ideas can go in the open, directly on the forum. But very many also in correspondence, or give "seed" on the forum, and then go into the correspondence.

----------------

Sometimes you find yourself in a kind of blackout - it is impossible to know what to do first. There are some really talented ideas.

----------------

There's a lot to be said on this subject. It's worth trying to give back. And believe me, you will get many times more.

You can only see part of it on ONICS... As a testament to what has been said...

I second that completely. My respects.

Mischek >> :

That's the thing, it will immediately show up as a mole, and with room to spare for the future under a dozen nicknames.

it's not just about code quality, it all started with how to avoid being scammed for money

You missed something important while you were "arguing". The name of the topic is now:

EVERYONE! EVERYONE! EVERYONE! List of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around

And there were only a few posts about "molet", and look how many posts are ranting amongst themselves, particularly with four2one on the flat, who, no worse than the rest.

COLLEGE!!!!!!!

Put a candidate on the list!!! Why are you ignoring?????????????????????????????????????????

EvgeTrofi >> :
how to add to the list?

Integer >> :

The best trader I have ever dealt with, by training and professional experience, is a fashion designer.

If he is so good at trading, then it is his, then he is a worthless fashion designer, or he is a unique individual and can learn to program if necessary. Understand that today you have to dedicate all your time and energy to the cause you are doing. ONE THING. There is too much competition.

If you don't do this, you'll just keep on talking on forums about nothing. (Although for some people this may be the REAL business).

I have nothing against the programmers present here. I just think that the knowledge of MQL is not God knows what achievement.

I will also say: The smarter the strategy, the more unprofitable it is. I have enough programming knowledge to implement my ideas.

grasn >> :

You managed to miss something important while you were "arguing". Now the topic is called:

EVERYONE! EVERYONE! EVERYONE! List of programmers who are great at writing code "for pay" and don't screw around

And there were only a few posts about "molet", and look how many posts are gnawing at each other, in particular with four2one on a flat place, which, no worse than the others.

COLLECTORS!!!!!!!

Put a candidate on the list!!! Why are you ignoring?????????????????????????????????????????

Well this one is definitely not for me, as I understand it is necessary to knock to the branch author, he probably initiates with verified code quality analysis (the candidate's work is in the Code Base), to confirm the second component probably

I need feedback from customers. The holidays have already started for many people, so it's unlikely that anything will move before the holidays are over.

Mathemat >> :

And I can, although it is not easy to get it either. And here's the interesting thing: oddly enough, not all of them are "spent ore".

Many are fundamentally unable to get into programming - although you can not call them fools. It's just a way of thinking. Teach him higher mathematics for a hundred years, it does not matter: formulas at most he will learn but still will not understand. But he will be good at something humanitarian.

I, dear man, did not call anyone a fool. If someone has such a "mindset", let him do what he (his mindset) allows him to do. Why go poking around with your

worthless ideas there, where you do not understand shit? His mindset allows him to empirically come up with a profitable strategy, but does not allow him to program it in the simplest language, and at the same time he (his mindset) can share this 100% profitable strategy with someone else.

Isn't that funny to you?

laanaa0708 писал(а) >>

If he's so great at trading, then it's his, so he's a lousy modeler, or he's a unique individual and can learn to program if he has to. Understand that today you have to dedicate all your time and energy to the cause you're doing. ONE THING. There is too much competition.

If you don't do this, you'll end up chattering on forums about nothing. (Although for some people this may be the REAL business).

I have nothing against the programmers present here. I just think that the knowledge of MQL is not God knows what achievement.

I will also say: The smarter the strategy, the more unprofitable it is. To implement my ideas, my programming knowledge is quite sufficient.

Aha! All assholes, I'm the only D'Artagnan.

Integer >> :

Aha! Everyone's an asshole, I'm the only D'Artagnan.

Don't take it so hard. You'd better get something real.

laanaa0708 >> :

Don't take it so personally. Better something to the point.

>> men, let's keep this whole thread to the substance.

Paha >> :

I won't learn! I've tried. My brain goes into overdrive on the second day. I smell money! But if you do not have a brain for it ... (programming). What then? I prefer not to smell but to have real money. In my line of work - designer, technologist, furniture designer on individual orders! Still tymeyu 8 specialties at the highest grade. But when I'm asking some programmers to do something for them, I do not tell them they are either stupid, or stupid, or lazy! And for what I ordered and order - I paid, I pay and will pay! I'll say it again - don't lump everybody under one roof!

Human beings are omnivorous and VERY trainable. Anyone can learn ANYTHING. MOTIVATION, DESIRE and TIME are the determining factors.

Shall I spell it out for you, or will you understand?

Everyone chooses what they are most comfortable with and that's the end of it.
Reason: