A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 15

FORiks >> :

Here are the results of the last championship (you can put them in the footnote of the list):

Thexpert- 420th place.

Yuraz - 515th place

KimIV- 659th place

ExpertTrader- 691st place

Where are the others? Many of them effectively and quickly lost their deposits during the Championship, or dropped out due to some elementary mistakes in the code.

That is the whole truth. Who needs "losing" Expert Advisors? Who needs them for money?

Of course, there may be mistakes, but not like that. If you cannot drive a car, how can you teach how to drive? To the first pole?

I wish this list looked more realistic.

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone personally.

Don't confuse programmer and trader. The above mentioned are good programmers, while the strategies that were submitted for the Championship did not work too well and I think not because of any code errors, but because of strategies. I think it is not because of code errors, but because of strategies. The fact that they are not in the list of 100 winners does not mean anything at all.

Everything is clear on the subject. The "traders" above want a glamorous toilet in the programmer's lavatory.

YuraZ >> :

Let's be logical, you are the owner of a dealing kitchen

do you need you - your balance sheet - to be crushed by MTS? - who were standing in the thread 2007 2008?

What do you think, they do not look at the forums, they do not read?

Makes sense :) I'll keep that in mind. In time, however, I'll be thinking.

FORiks >> :

...Excuse me. Didn't mean to offend anyone personally.

But I did mean it in a very childish and rather malicious way.

FORiks >> :

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone personally.

1. Have you tried analysing bets? Try it -- on some it turns out to be very interesting. And doesn't match the final balance at all.

2. Which of the above sells a vending machine?

3: A good programmer does not need to have an account with an automaton, which multiplies his capital at the speed of a rocket.

4. The place has absolutely no correlation with the quality of the code. I took apart the code of one of the prizewinners - in principle OK, but still half-cash.

granit77 >> :

But it's not childish, and it's quite vicious.

The worst thing for the instigator is not to respond to his provocations. The only virtual benefit from him is another post in the thread, but no real one. All literate people understand, it is useless to explain to the useless ... it makes no sense to respond.

The whole branch is "flubbery":

"The cuckoo praises the rooster for praising the cuckoo".

FORiks >> :

Here are the results of the last championship (you can put them in the footnote of the list):

Thexpert- 420th place.

Yuraz - 515th place

KimIV- 659th place

ExpertTrader- 691st place

Where are the others? Many of them effectively and quickly lost their deposits during the Championship, or dropped out due to some elementary mistakes in the code.

That is the whole truth. Who needs "losing" Expert Advisors? Who needs them for money?

Of course, there may be mistakes, but not like that. If you cannot drive a car, how can you teach how to drive? To the first pole?

I wish this list looked more realistic.

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone personally.

FORiks, do you think it makes sense to participate in the Championship with an Expert Advisor that can earn 50-100% in 3 months?

What is the place we can expect to get with this result and what is the purpose of this result?

The majority of participants must have a PRIZE POINT in mind.

Therefore, the MM is set on the principle of "chest in the crosses or head in the bushes" with a much higher chance of failure.

With such a pathological denial of programmers abilities you always have an alternative:

Learn MQL4 and implement brilliant ideas on your own. You will save money, nerves and no one to blame.

+ the idea is guaranteed not to go out to the public.

FORiks >> :

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone personally.

Well you can hardly judge these programmers as professionals in programming

The drain on the system (which was in the championship) ... which in the real world I would have stopped

doesn't mean my programs are bad

and Igor Kim's programs, the whole internet is full of them, almost every advisor with his codes ... -

--

i generally rebuild EAs on reversals, which i find easier to evaluate on my own without trusting the program to follow the trend

I think it's better to do this way

here are the results of such trading - man and expert https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11548/page10

http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showforum=77

four2one писал(а) >>

The whole branch is "flubbery":

"The cuckoo praises the rooster for praising the cuckoo".

That's a good one. A litmus test.

Shows you who's who.

Reason: