A suggestion to the administration - page 34

Mischek:

Why go to such extremes, carrot and stick, just less foul language, rudeness and naked grail advertising?

Does that bother you? All there is is a gift of non-accidental coincidence. The first post you see is a landmark, for example. I'm not a forum junkie though, sorry.

"On the subject -- I would have been shot three times first, then raped and eaten. What's left -- exiled to Gulag for 25 years."

Sorry - I imagined the whole thing.

coaster:

Yes, who is free and who is herd mentality.

Aren't you confusing freedom of speech with freedom to insult and boorish behaviour?

coaster:

Does it bother you? All there is is a gift of non-accidental coincidence. The first post you come across is a landmark, for instance. I'm not a forum junkie though, sorry.

I don't, it doesn't bother me.

I'll tell you more, if we hadn't been informed officially of the decision and moderators had continued to moderate, you wouldn't have noticed anything except the disappearance of foul language and gracial advertising, which in turn would have been attributed to Rashid's work

Mischek:

No, it doesn't bother me.

I'll tell you more, if we hadn't been officially informed of the decision and the moderators had continued to moderate, you wouldn't have noticed anything except the disappearance of profanity and graffiti advertising, which in turn would have been blamed on Rashid's work

Start: for health, end: for peace.

Just wait, have patience, and you'll see how it all turns out. :)))

Svinozavr:

"On the subject -- I would have been shot three times first, then raped and eaten. What's left -- exiled to Gulag for 25 years."

Sorry - I imagined the whole thing.

I'm just sick and tired of grown men and women talking campy grade bullshit in all seriousness. :)

Roger:

Aren't you confusing freedom of speech with freedom to insult and boorish behaviour?

You shouldn't complain to your mommy if you're not getting along with your wife.

coaster:

The beginning: for health, the end: for peace.

Wait, have patience, and you'll see how it all turns out. :)))

Order and progress, by the way, begins with prohibitions and restrictions.

coaster:

Yeah, who is free and who is herd.

By the way, who is "free"?

What is he free from?

Academic interest.

coaster:

Starts with a cheer, ends with a blessing.

Wait, have patience, and you'll see how it all turns out. :)))

Same as above.

I do not understand it, but it's unlikely that for so many years people have not changed and then suddenly bang, and secondly, even if, over time, someone will get carried away, it does not mean that now it is necessary to do nothing
Reason: