What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 13

Yeah... people here are a sight for sore eyes. Why don't you shit all over your advisors? Or is everything that's yours good?

Can you find a single post where I'm shitting on someone else's advisor?

Can't you? That's just it. I've got dignity, unlike your pig-headed self. If I posted it here, I'd be all fucked up. Why, I've already been inundated with offers to GIFT the advisor.

If you want to see for yourself the reality, come to Irkutsk. Don't agree? Then you don't want to be convinced. You're all fucking successful. But why are you sitting here?

Skymaster >>:
... У меня есть чувство собственного достоинства ....

However, it does not prevent you from selling other people's commercial products (albeit plum) in blatant violation of the developers' copyrights.

With a stop like that, you shouldn't get excited about this "miracle"...although I don't have to teach you...life will teach you!

mpeugep >> :
With such a stop to enjoy this "miracle" is not worth it...although I don't have to teach you...life will teach you!

I tried it with a smaller stop. That's a real flush. And it's so fast. You don't even get to enjoy it. Usually it's over within 4 days. This stop is only to my detriment, as I concluded. I set the smallest possible stop based on the tests. So don't tell me what to do.

I'm telling you, most orders are placed with a fixed lot, not with multiplication. In 90% of cases, it's a fixed lot. And rarely, rarely is it multiplied. It's a real problem and we have to tighten the TP.

Skymaster писал(а) >>

I tried it with a smaller stop. That's where the real drain is. And it's so fast. You don't even get to enjoy it. Usually it's over within four days. Stops are only bad for you, as I've concluded. I set the smallest possible stop based on the tests. So don't tell me what to do.

That's right! Stops were invented by cowards.

Skymaster >> :

>> you know, just humor my ego... >>)

Buy a pig and be happy with it ))))

If you do not know, the investor who asked for it could have given it to you, and tomorrow it will be easier to change the password)))

I shit all over mine too, LeoV knows it too )

P.s. find a girl and don't fuck around, or a pig )))

Skymaster >> :

Yeah... people here are a sight for sore eyes. Why don't you shit all over your advisors? Or is everything that's yours good?

What can I say, it's not like it's an advertising thread, people here are burnt from all sides.

And as for bad-mouthing your advisors, no problem. I have written so much crap in my life that my hair stands on end. How much time I've wasted, how many sleepless nights I've had.

I have learned how to program, I know what is profitable and what is not, what is interesting and what is not. Practice, an eye is trained, a bunch of my own codes and a bunch of working projects.

But unlike you, I have never sold anyone else's developments, passing them off as my own. I don't deny that I took ideas, but I brought them to my senses, read them, studied them and asked the people who knew them. I have not, like you, snatched an EA from the net, changed its name and forgot to change its comment to the orders, then woke up and changed them, but changed his mind again and gave it a new name. This can be seen from the state I posted above. I cannot resist the temptation to take your computername and password.

The main thing is to withdraw money in time, and then live on the interest ......

But don't give me that from the 1st to the last symbol in the expo you wrote. They are not fools here.

HIDDEN >> :

What can I say, it didn't work as an advertising thread, the people here are burnt out from all sides.

And as for bad-mouthing your advisers, no problem. I have written so much bullshit in my life, frankly, that my hair stands on end. How much time I've wasted, how many sleepless nights I've had.

I have learned how to program, I know what is profitable and what is not, what is interesting and what is not. Practice, an eye is trained, a bunch of my own codes and a bunch of working projects.

But unlike you, I have never sold anyone else's developments, passing them off as my own. I don't deny that I took ideas, but I brought them to my senses, read them, studied them and asked the people who knew them. I have not, like you, snatched an EA from the net, changed its name and forgot to change its comment to the orders, then woke up and changed them, but changed his mind again and gave it a new name. This can be seen from the state I posted above. I cannot resist the temptation to take your computername and password.

The main thing is to withdraw money in time, and then live on the interest ......

But do not tell people here what you have written from the 1stand last character in the expo. I'm not stupid here.

I'm not pushing it. I borrowed the idea. But I've made it a little more clever. I read an article here by a wise trader. He's right when he says: All the strategies have been invented before us.

In principle, nothing new can be done. There is just perfection. And if you have a good idea, but from a file and crooked hands, why not use palirole and your direct hands...

Skymaster >> :
If you want to check the reality, come to Irkutsk. Do not agree? Then you do not want to be convinced. You're all fucking successful. But why are you sitting here?

There's nowhere else to sit.

The world has narrowed down to the internet and this forum.

You are not being criticized but pitied, everyone has been through martin.

I have a martin somewhere, it was locked (not by me) on onyx and 2 years, maybe even now is still holding, but I can not find the link already

And if I can find Martin, I'll post it here.

Reason: