What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 19

artem писал(а) >>

Another shattered fate, and happiness was so close. Sorry, no irony.

You think losing $27 ruins destinies?) It's just eating bigmucks once, it's not even science fee...

Figar0 писал(а) >>

You think losing $27 ruins fortunes?) It's just a bigmouth meal for once, it's not even science fee...

It's not about the money, it's about the hope of the grail.

It's all about the pig! Who put the pig ... )))

Mischek писал(а) >>

It's a different account.

The same one, opened on April 7, and the order numbers match page 14, yes the account holder is the right one... That's the one.

artem wrote >>

It's not about the money, it's about hoping for a grail.

If the grail were obtained by simply adding lots more to another EA, it would not be a grail...

Figar0 >> :

The same one, opened on April 7, and a full order number match with page 14, yes the account holder is the right one... That's the one.

If you were just adding a lot more to someone else's EA, it wouldn't be a grail...

I screwed up.

He's also got accounts on SIG.

same result

Figar0 >> :

You've got me interested. If the order numbers match, with the full twenty trades, the owner's name, the date of opening... What kind of screenshots are you talking about?

I fucked up.

He's got more accounts on SIG.

same result

account 136040

artem >> :

It's not the money, it's the hope of the grail.

He didn't have any hope, otherwise he wouldn't have traded at $27 and not on lite.

The goal was to make someone look good and try to sell the sinker

for a lot of money, so he could at least recoup his losses.

Probably won't be around much longer now. Although... who knows... ...they're often born.

goldtrader писал(а) >> grail they are often born.

And they die......))))

Which I had to prove...=) now I'm depressed for the rest of the week until the next grail )))

Reason: