What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 10

I'm supposed to be here 24 hours a day? That's why I don't show up, because there's no computer around. No, none of you are right. And I signed up for onyx yesterday. I just can't understand why I can't see my account there. I'll add a new report later )) Curious...

Rayder69 >> :

Yes, it's nice to be envied )))) I told you from the start that the purpose of this thread is to amuse my ego ))

Skymaster писал(а) >>

I'm supposed to be here 24 hours a day? That's why I don't show up, because there's no computer around. No, none of you are right. And I signed up for onyx yesterday. I just can't understand why I can't see my account there. I'll add a new report later )) Curious...

Yes, it's nice to be envied )))) I told you right away that the purpose of this thread is to amuse my ego ))

I have only two questions:

1. How many pips do you have between trades?

2. What does your Expert Advisor do when it reaches the maximum lot ?

(for almost all brokerage companies on cent accounts maximal lot is 10).

I hope that my questions are not a military secret?

It's just that I also work on martin.....

Skymaster писал(а) >>

Yes, it's nice to be envied )))) I told you the whole point of this thread was to amuse my ego ))

>> so you're gonna show me your score?

artem >> :

You mean you're going to show your score?

+1

studio...

TEXX >> :

I only have two questions:

1. What is your distance in pips between trades?

2. What does your Expert Advisor do when maximum lot is reached ?

(for almost all brokerage companies on cent accounts maximal lot is 10).

I hope that my questions are not a military secret?

It's just that I also work on martin.....

1. TP-10. Probably the maximal order is 10. i also work on martin (i do not need it for trading), the distance between two pips and the next order is 20.

2. will open a lot size of 10. That's it. It's no big deal. And based on this situation, pull up the TP.

kosa >> :

+1

How am I going to show it to you? I told you, don't even dream of investor access. Don't you understand the Russian language?

Skymaster >> :

How am I going to show it to you? I said don't even dream of investor access. Don't you understand Russian?

so no one will believe you.)

illusion of amusement)

kosa >> :

so no one will believe you)

>> the illusion of amusement.)

I don't really care. Registered on onyx. It's a dumb monitoring tool. My account never showed up. No, it didn't. I'm not gonna bang my head to get monitoring. I don't want to register anywhere else after 3 hours of agony. So anyone who wants to see my account, go to hell. Anything you need, I'll post it here.

Skymaster писал(а) >>

I don't really care. Registered on onyx. It's a dumb monitoring tool. My account never showed up. No, it didn't. I'm not going to bang my head to get monitoring. I don't want to register anywhere else after 3 hours of agony. So anyone who wants to see my account, go to hell. Everything I need, I'm posting it here.

I can tell you're a hard-ass. A real advisor, a real account. What else do you need to face old age? ))))

LeoV >> :

What more do you need to face old age? ))))

learn how to cook!

Reason: