What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 4

Skymaster писал(а) >>

martingale how does it work? Increasing the lot by a factor of two all the time. Right? It's exponentially increasing the lot at odds of 1 to 3. That's how I do it. Although, in principle, nothing prevents us from going all the way to infinity.) But as a rule it's enough. The maximum was up to 1.5. And due to it you can tighten the TP. Even if the market is not in your direction we obtain profit. And as a result, you can get to the point that any accidental market fart gives the desired TP. And there is no such thing as constancy. Sooner or later there is even a minimal pullback (a market correction). This correction is where everything is decided if something has gone wrong. Everything is simple in principle.

You are wrong about martingale) You don't have to double or triple it, in fact you don't have to increase it at all.

Not necessarily by double or even more, I won't even try to increase it. As for the account, I can congratulate you, the result is there, if the "score" allows such a trade why not? But all my experience with martingale in the broad sense, suggests that the end is always the same, if the increase in lot on any principle (even the stars), do not have a strategy with a positive MO.

Shniperson >> :
So the lots are still increasing as you go down/profit... Hmm... such systems usually lead to a Kohl's anyway.

Well that's if you start with 10 quid. )) There's just not enough resources to turn around. And with a depo of 1,000 even on 9 year tests, it doesn't happen. I'm telling you, you can get to the point where even 5 pips of movement will give you a TP.

Skymaster >> :

Martingale, how does it work? Always increasing by two times the lot size. Right?

Yes, this is classic Martingale.

Skymaster >> :

There is an exponent increase in lot size with coefficients from 1 to 3.

Basically everything is genital simple.

You have one of the options of averaging (opening additional positions to reinforce a losing position) with different coefficients.

There is nothing brilliant here - on a calm market the EA will gather like any flat.

On the trend, he's going to lose. For most people, it's a thing of the past.

Figar0 >> :

You have a misconception about martingale) Not necessarily double, even more, the increase is not necessary at all.

As for the account, I can congratulate you, the result is there, if the "point" allows such a trade why not? But all my experience with martingale in the broad sense, suggests that the end is always one, if the increase in lot for any principle (even the stars), do not have a strategy with a positive MO.

It is possible to trade with fixed lot 0.1. But as the tests have shown it is not productive. I chose the 0.1 step for the exponent (not to be confused with the lot). You set it to 0 and start trading with a fixed lot. But I don't take much risk. Of course, you can also set the step to 0.5. But that's for extreme traders, let alone a bigger step.

goldtrader >> :

Yes, this is classic Martingale.

You have one of the options of averaging (opening additional positions to reinforce a losing position) with different coefficients.

There is nothing brilliant here - on a calm market the Expert Advisor will gather as any flat.

It will lose on a trend. For the majority of traders this is the phase we have already passed.

Well two weeks ago there was a lot of movement. Didn't lose anything )) Although I had a couple of unpleasant minutes due to insufficient depo. But I survived. If I had had more deposits I would have gone through all this vertical rally with a bang ))))

Skymaster >> :

And with a dept of 1,000 even according to tests over 9 years, it doesn't happen.

Freeze your real on Onyx - give you a chance to cheer for you and learn your skills.

Skymaster >> :

Well two weeks ago there was a lot of movement. Didn't lose anything )) Although I had a couple of unpleasant minutes due to insufficient depo. But I survived. If I had had more deposits I would have gone the whole vertical of this rally.)

This is the "catch", sooner or later the deposit may not be enough, unless of course it is $10 000 000, and the lot 0.01

I had one of my EAs working on a demo account on a server for just over a month. Profit was about 150% per month. In the end it also drew almost a straight line, but it's a martin :)

Have a look:

investor1

4.54.197.210:443 (E-global demo)

Shniperson >> :

That's the catch, sooner or later the deposit may not be enough, unless of course it's $10,000,000 and the lot is 0.01

Only at this ratio the profit will be much lower than the bank %%.

Skymaster писал(а) >>

No, it's not a plus, it's a multiplication. Let's say the lot is 0.1, then it will also be 0.1. Because the start is from 1. Then lot 0.11, multiplied by 1.1. Well, etc.

i still do not understand. is it just one position opened or one position opened at the beginning, and then the positions are added as the market moves in the opposite direction?

Reason: