FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 58

IDLER:

I think we'll see 23 tomorrow.
Good idea! ))

Vlad72:
what did he say? did he bury the eu?

Well considering that Bundesbank promised to sue him for his past performance, he 'blew it' this time (that and he doesn't know if there will be Eurobonds amongst other things)...

2012.08.02 15:15:07 *Draghi: The bond buying statement was not a decision, it was a guideline

yardex:
Good idea! ))
Kolyan's not taking a nap.

Cool tech analysis figure :)

The press conference of ECB chief Mario Draghi is still ongoing. A question and answer session is underway. However, the market is already selling off the Euro in a big way, although less than an hour ago EUR/USD prices were above 1.2400. "I didn't see any concrete evidence that the ECB is close to concrete action, which could correspond to the confidence level of the comments we received last week," commented Omer Yesiner, head of market analysis at the Commonwealth Foreign Exchange in Washington. According to Mario Draghi, the ECB will be drawing up a mechanism in the coming weeks that will allow direct purchases to lower the cost of borrowing in the eurozone. The market is frankly disappointed with the future timing of this message as it was expecting an announcement of any action in the present

Must have satisfied everyone, bears and bulls alike ))))))

WTF?!!! I was gone for over an hour and I see that my deposit has gone up by 400% :) I'd better withdraw all my profit, I might as well lose it in a couple of minutes. I haven't seen such nice moves for a long time.

My account is cent, if anything ;)

I wonder how many depots burned today without stops who trades

I'm not sure what to do with them, I'm sure they're both bulls and bears))))

I got one more impulse and i'll close positions and i'll stop for today, i'm not in the mood after this candle, good thing the deposit is ok, if i had a smaller stop out i'd be sure... i need to reduce the lots I'm getting cheeky....

Reason: