pricing - page 8

AlexEro >> :

Incorrect. Without understanding this kitchen it is impossible to understand and evaluate the mysterious REverse movements on the 3rd day after a major forex movement. Where do they come from? Often because there is a DELIVERY of currency under the forex spot contract which skews the correspondent accounts and other banks are forced to buy currency in the RETURN direction.

There are a thousand reasons for "mysterious reversals on the 3rd day" and a thousand reasons for no less mysterious moves in the same direction, the amount of information necessary and sufficient to make decisions is of course not great.

The information about daily and yesterday's balances of a shitload of banks, even if it were available for the daily work, is superfluous.

You are, sorry to say, stuck on the information about skewed correspondent accounts, you don't know what to do about this opening . And then there is the current misalignment between the bank and its customers ... there is a lot more ...

Mischek >> :

There are a thousand reasons for "mysterious reversals on the 3rd day" and a thousand reasons for no less mysterious moves in the same direction, the amount of information necessary and sufficient to make decisions is of course not great.

The information about daily and yesterday's balances of a shit load of banks is superfluous even if it were available for the daily work.

Let's just say you haven't said anything new and I partly agree with you on the second sentence. The motivation of the responsible currency officer is so murky, and the field of his possible actions so wide (even for the simplest balancing situations), that it is impossible not only to predict but even to RECOMMEND such data from the outside.

That is, it makes no sense to hunt for such data. The central bank has this information from every bank, but it can do nothing but draw general conclusions and play on it too.

Mischek >> :

You are, sorry to say, stuck on information about the misalignment of correspondent accounts, you don't know what to do with this opening . And then there's the current misalignment between the bank and its customers ...there's a lot more ...

If you are not interested, just don't read my posts. I see you have never worked in a bank, so why make fun of an important topic? What kind of "current bank-customer misalignment" are you talking about? What kind of nonsense is that? Or are you just talking nonsense out of jealousy?

If AlexEro's in the can... I can see why life sucks so bad.

BARS >>:
Ууууу как всё запущено. Если AlexEro в банке... терь понятно чёж так живём хренова

Explain, strongly, what is the causal link between AlexEro's work at the bank and the fact that some undefined group of people, to which you probably identify yourself, are "not living very well", below their expectations?

For s'il vous plaît in France.

read and understand:"

1.Everything that has been said about the currency pricing process on this (and all other) websites is bullshit (not true or half-true). It's all about the so-called correspondent accounts of the banks

2:

4. What do you mean by nakuya? And how will the bank receive money from the clients tomorrow, when the big client today transferred (withdrew) a billion yen to another bank and the correspondent account is so skewed, that under the terms of the correspondent account agreement, this bank CANNOT transfer the money any more in the same way? (it would either have to go to another correspondent bank or urgently buy/sell a combination of currencies to equalise the correspondent account to the limit)."

I do not know whether to laugh or cry because people do not know the mechanism of price formation (Demand - Supply) and blame it on the mechanism (corre account), which in fact has nothing to do with it, because it's not pricing but the mechanism.... which comes after supply and demand. "You hear the bell, but you don't know where it is.

And with regard to "which you probably consider yourself to be living not very well, below your expectations" - I'm fine, but half the country is not... ( prices going up, wages not shit, loans are retarded... The list goes on and on), because of these jerks. They do not see the beginning and then the consequence.

BARS >> :

For s'il vous plaît in France.

read and understand:"

1.Everything that has been said about the currency pricing process on this (and all other) websites is bullshit (not true or half-true). It's all about the so-called correspondent accounts of the banks

2:

4. What do you mean by nakuya? And how will the bank get money from customers tomorrow, if today a big customer transferred (withdrew) a billion yen to another bank and the correspondent account is so skewed, that under the terms of the correspondent account agreement, this bank CANNOT transfer the money any more in the same way? (it would either have to go to another correspondent bank or urgently buy/sell a combination of currencies to equalise the correspondent account to the limit)."

I do not know whether to laugh or cry because people do not know the mechanism of price formation (Demand - Supply) and blame it on the mechanism (corre account), which in fact has nothing to do with it, because it is not pricing but the mechanism.... which comes after supply and demand. "You hear the bell, but you don't know where it is.

And with regard to "which you probably consider yourself to be living not very well, below your expectations" - I'm fine, but half the country is not... ( prices going up, wages not so good, loans are retarded... The list goes on and on), because of these jerks. They do not see the beginning and then the consequence.

Tell us, then, why do banks need currency swaps which account for as much as 170% of spot forex? After all, if it is just a matter of "supply and demand" of currency at/for the client, then all inter-bank foreign exchange transactions can be ONLY SPOT?

AlexEro >> :

Well then tell us, why do banks need currency swaps which account for as much as 170% of spot forex? After all, if it's just a matter of "supply and demand" of currency at/for a client, then all interbank foreign exchange transactions can be ONLY SPOT?

Good night. This is an estimate as of what date?

AlexEro >> :

Well then tell us, why do banks need currency swaps, which account for as much as 170% of spot forex? After all, if it's just a matter of "supply and demand" of currency at/for the client, then all interbank foreign exchange transactions can be ONLY SPOT?

And you tell me why the american rate is 0.25% and a loan in quid from 3 or more ))))

What the fuck do swaps have to do with it?! Fuck... with bank clerks like these we will never run out of money.)

it used to be that the demand was bullshit - then kores... now swaps... after swaps again.

Reason: