Poll : Closed club of expert writers - who's in favour? - page 13

A closed club is certainly a good thing, but I don't think it will protect against the eternal problem of software theft. If we are going to do such a club, it should be really professional, and the selection should be serious, I think the Expert Advisor code alone will not be enough. I know a private club for traders. To get into it the administration issues a task to be fulfilled and everybody who wants to get into the club creates a forum branch and writes there his/her suggestions on the given task. If you know a person well and he is an authority for you then of course entrance is without a ticket. And the branch will understand the worthiness or unworthiness of the person.

danja писал(а) >>
Closed club is certainly a good thing, but I think it's not safe from the eternal problem of software theft. If you do such a club, people who are real professionals whose opinion was always a joy to listen to, and the selection must be quite serious, I think one advisor code will not be enough here. I know a private club for traders. To get into it the administration issues a task to be fulfilled and everyone who wants to get into the club creates a forum branch and writes there his suggestions on the given task. If you know a person well and he is an authority for you then of course entrance is without a ticket. And the branch will understand the worthiness or unworthiness of the person.

It's like an american youth comedy - delta kappa reception :)

At least it is practiced. and earning today does not mean earning tomorrow, development must be constant, perhaps the club can give someone that to some extent, to each his own.

As a protection measure, dump a hundred files with the same name, some sample macd, mixed in with something else to confuse.

Lovecraft писал(а) >>

As a security measure, throw a hundred files with the same name, some sample macd, mixed with something else to confuse the situation.

Interesting solution !

xrust писал(а) >>

Interesting solution ! Deza rules !

>> it's too luscious.

nen >> :

>> it's too lucid.

I think if you put it out on p2p and a couple of forums, it will go away on its own. The breakers break it, they're convinced it's leaked, the topic's closed...

And then the result is a full-blown shaming...

A bullshit expert, not an expert...

Usually, something profitable has a large number of adjustable parameters and it's practically impossible to fit them in the tester because of

This is why the Expert Advisor is based on the fact that in reality it can be built on a couple of simple indices, but if you transfer what the indices calculate to the Expert Advisor, then its performance can be checked only in real time ...

keekkenen >> :

breaking is useless.

Those who don't know code don't break it... and those who do know it break it and take it apart by the bone...

Reason: