Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 91

Friday's result:

as I said on Friday - "the picture is not the clearest:" and the result is the same:

(although the pound picture was ok, but the eu was not so good)

Today's forecast:

in the approximation:

to the upper target of 223 pips.

what I drew with the trend lines is not right, the signal is "far" from the price, which means that price could go there through the bottom...but still, the main signal is up.

well, that's what testing is all about...

NEKSUS_:

Today's forecast:

Today is Independence Day, better to sunbathe, swim, pick berries and mushrooms ...

Not a day for trading in the financial markets.

Good evening!

I am new to the industry. Are there any methods currently available to predict the values of a pair based on estimates of its statistical history. What kind of methods are they and how do they work? What are their chances of success?

Regards!

dimozg:

Good evening!

I am new to the industry. Are there any methods currently available to predict the values of a pair based on estimates of its statistical history. What kind of methods are they and how do they work? What are their chances of success?

Regards!

The odds are the same as reaching for the moon with your hand...

You mean not quite zero? :)

Not exactly (there are some hopeful algorithms, but only hopeful), but close to it. Much has been written on this topic and yet many non-believers have tried to refute this statement...

Well, the flag in their hands.

I've got the methods and the results are very good .... but not everyone has it... no matter how many times I've proved to people that predictive indicators work, all I've heard in response is "a scam for suckers, with your finger in the sky and so on" and my personal messages are so full of profanity that sometimes I want to take down my browser and not go online at all...

So you'd better master technical analysis, your life will be easier.

I would like to point out the gradual transition from forecasting systems to feedback control systems. I will not argue that this is impossible.

it's photoshop
Reason: