Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 78

Holds near the "attractor" for now:

Let's see what happens next.

Good day to you all!

As of today the picture on the Dax is as follows:

Buy at market opening, target is 5657, stop by SL_to_Bar indicator (5569).

Account: 642842
Investment password: 1fisfwv
Server: BroCo-Demo

As always, a bit wrong on the trajectory, but conceptually where it is :o)

Sergei, shouldn't we try to summarise the more likely trajectories?

mpeugep >> :
Sergei, shouldn't we try to summarise the more likely trajectories?

What do you mean summarise? By what algorithm? You mean per bar?

Yes, for each bar. Get the average of the most favourable trajectories.

Nah...

Just then you get a straight line (which is to be expected - the most likely prediction is the current price value) and all fairy tale would instantly disappear! The 100 pages of the topic will lose all meaning, life is the goal.

Something has me tragic today. It's probably because of the mess going on in the stock market. It turns out there is no spread, but neither is the MT platform! And as a consequence, there is no happiness in this life. I apologise to the author of this thread.

I think we should close the position while it is in the plus, because there was a strong gap and the forecast curves are not quite up to date and there is no time to build new ones yet:

Neutron писал(а) >>

Nah...

Just then you get a straight line (which is to be expected - the most likely prediction is the current price value) and all fairy tale would instantly disappear! The 100 pages of the topic will lose all meaning, life is the goal.

Something has me tragic today. It's probably because of the mess going on in the stock market. It turns out there is no spread, but neither is the MT platform! And as a consequence, there is no happiness in this life. I apologize to the author of this thread.

Seryoga, good to see you on this thread. What is it with you? Why such tragedy? Tell us what happened.

PS: By the way, do not go to the stock market, it is not predictable. It's the one place where nothing works at all. Unless you have a proven insider.

Reason: