What will happen to the indicators from MT4 - page 13

api >> :

Live and learn. I didn't turn 12 pages of floodwaters for nothing. There's a grain of knowledge amongst... You know what I mean.

Thank you, pig-saurus.

There have always been those who are against evolution... I'm not against the evolution, I'm glad there will be MT5 and unfortunately MT4 won't live long...

Just imagine the situation I am in now...
I have 1 indicator that I use for trading. Since I am VERY happy with it,
I have to rewrite it for MT5. I am not fluent in the language. I can't give it to someone.
I can't rewrite it. That's why I have to learn MQL4 and MQL5 from scratch.

buzzok >> :

There have always been those who are against evolution... I'm not against evolution, and I'm glad there will be an MT5 and unfortunately for me MT4 won't live long...

I have to rewrite it for MT5. I am not fluent in the language. I can't give it to someone.
I can't rewrite it. That's why I need to learn MQL4 and MQL5 from scratch.

But someone wrote this indicator in MQL4, right? He will translate it to MQL5. The boundaries of knowledge of commercial secrets will remain the same.

Donatom >> :

But someone wrote this indicator in MQL4, right? They will translate it into MQL5. The boundaries of knowing the trade secret will remain the same.

Alas, there is no contact with the creator, I never knew him... That's why peace of mind and money transfer have been replaced by learning MQL... :(

buzzok >> :

Alas, there is no connection to the creator, I never knew him... That's why peace of mind and money transfer have been replaced by learning MQL... :(

Translate it, it's good. But even if you have to order, choose a reputable coder, there will be two on the plus side. Forex will not collapse from this.

kombat писал(а) >>

..Switching to MT5 will not change the essence of currency dealing, so the hopes are not just vain, they simply cannot be!

No doubt about it! Offtop. I have now opened with an american, no boorishness, although I have not gone up to $2500 yet :)

kombat >> :

Switching to MT5 won't change the essence of currency dealing, so the hopes are not just vain, they simply can't be!

You see colleague, what if that...... changes?.....

AlexEro >> :

You see, colleague, what if that...... changes?.....

Do you know any other ways of exchanging money?

;)

buzzok >> :

There have always been those who are against evolution... I'm not against evolution, and I'm glad there will be an MT5 and unfortunately for me MT4 won't live long...

I can't rewrite it. That's why I have to learn MQL4 and MQL5 from the scratch.

What can I say?

Learn the words, as Mikhalkov Sr. said. Learn MQL. ))) There's clearly no harm in it. And don't believe that 5th century B.C.(?) decadent that "much knowledge is much sorrow."))

Svinozavr >> :

What can I say...?

Learn the words, as Mikhalkov Sr. said. Learn MQL. ))) There's clearly no harm in it. And don't believe that decadent 5th century B.C. (?). That "much knowledge is much sorrow".))

Especially about the functioning of DCs and their ability to manipulate quotes. That's a real shame.

Actually, it's weird - there are thousands of books on how to trade forex properly. But nowhere have I seen any information about how these very quotes are physically born.

In my mind, some guy sits around a thing that looks like an organ and manipulates it with his hands and feet in the sweat.

That's probably not the case. But how is it then? How does the quoting device work? What are its settings? How can it be manipulated? Where is it described, in detail?

Again, it's probably all offtopic and flub for the local programming geniuses.

But not everyone is a genius, someone has to work as a janitor too.

And something tells me that thousands of traders won't be able to answer the question posed above - where quotes actually come from. They are dumping them silently. :)

Goose >>:

Особенно насчет функционирования ДЦ и их способности манипулировать котировками. Тут уж точно печаль.

Вообще, жутко странно - есть тысячи книг о том, как правильно торговать на форексе. Но я нигде еще не видел информацию о том, как физически рождаются эти самые котировки.

В моем представлении, сидит какой-то мужик возле штуки, похожей на оргАн, и ногами-руками манипулирует ими в поте лица.

Наверное, это не так. Но как это тогда? Как работает котировочный девайс? Какие у него настройки? Как им можно манипулировать? Где это описано, в деталях?

Опять, наверное, все это оффтоп и флуд для местных гениев программирования.

Однако ж не все гении, кто-то должен и дворником работать.

И что-то мне говорит, что тысячи трейдеров не смогут ответить на заданный выше вопрос - откуда, собственно, берутся котировки. Сливают молча. :)

Good question

Reason: