If anyone has a problem, please finalise AdaptiveExtrapolator v1.1 - page 5

forte928 писал(а) >>

Nothing useful came out of it...

The yellow line is a static data array...

OK...

...there should be many static chunks ------- because we save the whole chunk of the future for n bars ahead --- and so with the arrival of each new candle ------ that is, the chart should be filled with these forecast lines -------- each starting with the candle on which it was current...

...))))))) how else to explain)))))))

..so don't want to draw it in pinterest for clarity...((

to view the whole range of the forecast, i.e. leave those chunks of lines,

you need at least a few lines on the chart, but unfortunately MT4 allows you to

show only 8 charts in one indicator

I'm not quite sure why you want to do this. Here is an extrapolator that you can move the mouse - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/18552/page2

It would be more interesting to do optimization not by one parameter (np), as I did in 1.1, but by 2: lb - last bar of window, and np - length of window, and ideally - even more + HarmNo - number of harmonics. It would take a long time to calculate, but the result will be worth it. Otherwise you have to do it all by hand...

It's not a problem... it's just an improvement of the script you use... and an additional parameter can be obtained in the indicator itself...

forte928 писал(а) >>

to view the whole range of the forecast, i.e. leave those chunks of lines,

you need at least a few lines on the chart, but unfortunately MT4 allows you to

show only 8 charts in one indicator

I want something similar to what NEKSUS_ posted in the 'Let's play with the future!? -__-'. There - only 3 curves.

Although it would be more beautiful, but no more than 8 curves ... Unless you make a fuss with indicators 'not recalculating on arrival of a new bar/tick' on each new bar .

I'm afraid just 'concentrating colour into a bundle' won't do anything.

'

ZS. :) and no more

ZSU.

so i'm talking about your indicator -------- which is the topic of this thread, ------ isn't it clear?

Although I'm confused myself which one it is ;(

yeah.... It really is prettier, ehhh, I wish I was a coder

I only wanted to draw pictures, but I too ran into a "blank screen".

In short, you calculate sko, assign it to realsko, which remains on the next bar.

If the goal is to consider only options with "even less sko" on the next bar, then that should be the case, otherwise you need to put realsko=10000.0 before if (bars==0)

SergNF писал(а) >>

diamondyar wants something like what NEKSUS_ posted in the 'Let's play with the future!? -__-'. There - only 3 curves.

Although it would be more beautiful, but no more than 8 curves ... Unless you make a fuss with indicators 'not recalculating on arrival of a new bar/tick' on each new bar .

I'm afraid just 'concentrating colour into a bundle' won't do anything.

'

ZS. :) and no more

ZSU.

Although I'm confused as to which indicator I'm talking about in the end ;(

well done -------- finally understand what I was trying to say ...)))))))

...everything is almost like in the picture... )))))) ------- only the blue bars may not be saved (if it additionally loads the terminal...)

...and it makes sense to output the number of red bars = number of bars for which the future (red) is calculated

diamondyar писал(а) >>

well done -------- finally understand what I was basically trying to say ...)))))))

...everything is almost like in the picture... )))))) ------- only the blue chunks may not be saved (if it additionally loads the terminal...)

...and it makes sense to output the number of red chunks = number of bars for which the future (red) is calculated

The problem is that the number of "chunks" equals the number of running indicators!

Alas and ah.

The only thing I've done, because of my laziness, instead of if (bars==0) I've put "execute body of indicator each n-th bar, since the moment of start".

ZS. If anything, I am not interested in this topic - so distracted from my main work. :)

SergNF писал(а) >>

The problem is that the number of 'chunks' equals the number of running indicators!

Alas and ah.

The only thing I've done, because of my laziness, instead of if (bars==0) I've put "execute body of indicator each n-th bar, starting from the moment of start".

ZS. If anything, I am not interested in this topic - so distracted from my main work. :)

...so maybe there is a way not to run a bunch of indicators--------- but to have one indicator do everything....

Reason: