If anyone has a problem, please finalise AdaptiveExtrapolator v1.1 - page 4

diamondyar писал(а) >>

the indicator does not redraw with the arrival of a new candle, but nevertheless redraws when the chart is updated...

...and the old red perspective line disappears and a new one appears instead...

So, may someone be able to make the indicator redraw with the arrival of a new candle but the old piece of perspective movement (the red one) will also remain on the chart. It will give a fan of curves with clusters and crossings accordingly. I think it will be a very interesting result...

If someone takes up the challenge, keep in mind that it would be desirable to be able to disable this function + have the ability to set (that is, limit as desired) the number of dead perspective lines on the chart.

I think someone will definitely be interested in the idea... )))))

maybe someone will comment on it and make))))

form an internal data array, shift the array by 1 with the arrival of a new candle, calculate this candle and

The value is written at the beginning of the new array... For display this array is sent to the display buffer...

extern int  Counter   = 1000;
// Массивы отображения данных 
double FxView[];
// рабочие переменные и массивы
int TimeSave;
int  TimeCurr;
double  TimeBuf[];

void Init()
{
     SetIndexBuffer(0, FxView);
      TimeSave=Time[ Counter];
      ArrayResize( TimeBuf, Counter);
     ArrayInitialize( TimeBuf,EMPTY_VALUE);
     return;
}

void done()
{
      ArrayResize( TimeBuf,0);
     return;
}

void Start()

{

TimeCurr=Time[0];
  CalcCount=iBarShift(NULL,0, TimeCurr)-iBarShift(NULL,0, TimeSave);
// смещение данных
for (int Ix= Counter-1; Ix>= CalcCount; Ix--)
{
    TimeBuf[ Ix+1]= TimeBuf[ Ix];
}

расчеты на кол- ве данных CalcCount

for ( Ix= CalcCount-1; Ix>=0; Ix--)
{
    TimeBuf[ Ix]= functionCalculated();
}
TimeSave=TimeCurr;
// отображение полученого массива
ArrayCopy( FxView, TimeBuf,0,0, Counter);

return;

}

forte928 писал(а) >>

form an internal data array, shift the array by 1 with the arrival of a new candle, calculate this candle and

...you write the value at the beginning of the new array...and send the array to the display buffer for display...

Thank you! I understand the logic of action in principle. I know that it's not too hard...

... But the actions I can not do due to complete lack of knowledge of programming language.

... Therefore the request is actually one -------- give a ready-made solution, if possible, in the form of an indicator, which is enough to compile and all ...

...Thanks in advance... ----

Drop the indicator you need to finish it in the mail... I'll do it on Friday...

forte928 писал(а) >>

Drop that indicator you need to finish it in your personal message... I'll do it on Friday.

I'm talking about your indicator -------- which is the subject of this thread, ------ isn't it clear?

The problem with this indicator is that the data it displays is constantly changing.

the indicator indentically repeats the points it passes through at a lower number of harmonics it changes its calculation points ...

If you look at the shift to the left dynamically using the script, it is definitely observed...

If you want to see a shift to the left dynamically using the script, you'll see exactly the same thing ...

If you want to buffer calculated data and calculate only those that have updated

I'm throwing an implementation of one of the indicators geGapBuff, which is designed to buffer the calculated data that was previously calculated

and calculate only a small portion of the new data...

Files:
gegapbuff.mq4  9 kb

forte928 писал(а) >>

The problem with this indicator is that the data it displays is constantly changing.

the indicator indentically repeats the points it passes through at a lower number of harmonics it changes its calculation points ...

If you look at the shift to the left dynamically using the script, it is definitely observed...

If you want to see a shift to the left dynamically using the script, you'll see exactly the same thing ...

If you want to buffer calculated data and calculate only those that have updated

I'm throwing you an implementation of one of the indicators geGapBuff, which is designed to buffer the calculated data that was previously calculated

and calculate only a small portion of the new data...

...we obviously don't understand each other... )))))

it's not hard to understand ...----- On the last tick of the candle we have a perspective picture ------ it is red --- for this candle it is the last change of "future" for the price...

... We somehow save this curve on the chart right where it was relevant ------ freeze it ---... Then the first tick of a new candle ------- comes and "the live indicator" moves to the current candle ---- and will live and twitch on it until the last tick of the corresponding candle ------- comes...

...we already have 2 dead red "future" curves on bar 1 and 2 + one alive curve on bar 0.... ------- and so on...

...that's exactly what I meant. You see?

I understand half of it, but more accurately you just need to describe the algorithm...

start with a description of it having three (or two) bars and how it's sequenced and the implementation process is then more

faster...

- start of the third bar :

- the end of the third bar :

-required result :

- beginning of the second bar :

- end of second bar :

-required result :

P.S. If two people enter a room, they will see it differently... so

there's nothing complicated about the fact that we just don't understand each other a bit...

it takes simple things to describe a complex system...

forte928 писал(а) >>

I understand half of it, but more accurately you just need to describe the algorithm...

start with a description of it having three (or two) bars and how it works in sequence and the implementation process is then more

faster...

- start of the third bar :

- the end of the third bar :

-required result :

- beginning of the second bar :

- end of second bar :

-required result :

P.S. If two people enter a room, they will see it differently... so

there's nothing complicated about the fact that we just don't understand each other a bit...

it takes simple things to describe a complex system...

...)))) it's clear that nothing is understood... ))))0

Then it goes like this:

1. Do I correctly understand that the indicator is rendered on a chart, which is actually re-rendered with every tick of a candle, and it consists of two parts: past--blue and future--red. --------- the past and future divider ----- is the current bar, during its lifetime we observe the local re-rendering of indicator...?

2. When a new candlestick appears ------, it is a global retranslation, i.e., the boundary between the past and the future is shifted to the right?

3. Before time=open(0), is there an indicator on the chart in the form of the last retracement?

...all you need ------ is to catch the transition to a new bar, i.e. before the indicator appears on the candle number 0, just after the time=open(0) -- you need to save the indicator image to some buffer ------ to be able to display it in a static form ------ and at the same time to display the current values for the zero candle on the chart. I.e., the chart should have red pieces of indicator current for values of kloz(1), kloz(2), kloz(3), kloz(4).....----- they are frozen and no longer re-draw, and there should be a live dynamic indicator on the current bar with re-draws...

...post which of these make sense to you and which don't))))))0

Nothing useful came out of it...

The yellow line is a static array of data...

Files:
Reason: