If anyone has a problem, please finalise AdaptiveExtrapolator v1.1 - page 2

The main drawback is that sometimes the forecast changes dramatically when a new bar is added to the sample, maybe periodic oscillators will work better

I've done a MACD extrapolation, it's a bit of a crock, but the scam didn't quite work out

Files:

space_cowboy >> :

>> I've got a MACD extrapolation, it's a bit of a crock.

really sucks.....-__-

maybe a muve would be better, or at least for averaging in a muve we take half real bars and half "predicted", to reduce the prediction error, you can with weights with a shift in the spectrum of weights either in the direction of real data or in the direction of predicted

towards the forecast....

the indicator does not redraw with the arrival of a new candle, but nevertheless redraws when the chart is updated...

...and the old red perspective line disappears and a new one appears instead...

So, may someone be able to make the indicator redraw with the arrival of a new candle but the old piece of perspective movement (the red one) will also remain on the chart. It will give a fan of curves with clusters and crossings. I think it will be a very interesting result...

If someone takes up the challenge, keep in mind that it would be desirable to be able to disable this function + have the ability to set (that is, limit as desired) the number of dead perspective lines on the chart.

I think someone will definitely be interested in the idea... )))))

I have encountered a similar phenomenon...my way out of this situation was an approximation :

int start()
  {
   int    counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(), i;
   ArrayInitialize( fv,EMPTY_VALUE);             // --> добавленно инициализация массива отображения

forte928 писал(а) >>

I have encountered a similar phenomenon...my way out of this situation was in a sample version :

If you can, the code in its entirety, please... ---- otherwise I'll be wrong what to do with it...))))))

Redesigned to a more normal look...

Files:

Here is another file..ge_Extrapolator.mq4

the second plug file can be found in 'Tick Emulation for Accelerated Testing of Indicators ver.2.2

Files:
Reason: