If anyone has a problem, please finalise AdaptiveExtrapolator v1.1 - page 8

neoclassic писал(а) >>

I meant a similar modification of AdaptiveExtrapolator

In principle, it's not difficult to do, just need to add 1 more loop with enumeration of parameter lb, but when I did it appeared very strange errors, which I could not fix.

Please try it, if it works, it will be a full-fledged harmonic trap

>> drop your recycling.

diamondyar писал(а) >>

...that's what's needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

>> it's gonna take a while.

forte928 писал(а) >>

it's going to take time...

>> man lives forever.....------- let's wait...)

How's it going?

In progress ...Refining the code in the system is still in the queue...on paper everything is written...

busy with the prediction system, I had to finish the spline interpolation...

Spline interpolation, never seen before!? As a way of forecasting financial markets. Good luck with your work. I'll keep an eye on the topic.

so... copied: "ge_Extrapolator.mq4" and "ge_TicketCtrl.mq4" into include.

is geExtrapolatorBuff_2.mq4 into the folder with the indicators, and nothing works.

did i miss something?

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>

so... copied: "ge_Extrapolator.mq4" and "ge_TicketCtrl.mq4" into include.

is geExtrapolatorBuff_2.mq4 into the folder with the indicators, and nothing works.

did i miss something?

types of external files connection:

1) in the folder with the current program - Expert Advisor, indicator, script

#include "ge_Extrapolator.mq4"

2) In the folder include

#include <ge_Extrapolator.mq4>.

I have completed an indicator that allows you to connect several indicators in series ... each subsequent connected in the chain itself determines which level it is on...

Management of indicator parameters is done via global variables by pressing F3...change parameters with the "_AE_" prefix

All parameters are simultaneously valid for all running indicators...but each of them defines an offset according to its level...

Files:
ae.zip  8 kb

Reason: