If anyone has a problem, please finalise AdaptiveExtrapolator v1.1 - page 11

forte928 >> :

It's not easy for you (the whole village swooped in ...).

I wonder why the author of "gpwr" Extrapolator never stopped by to see

to see how his brainchild is being ruined. Don't screw nails in, they won't hold better than hammered in screws...

The problem you were trying to solve is simple:

there is one ( main ) buffer which is computed, the other buffers overwrite each other in cascade and move backwards,

only the buffers are overwritten when entering start() and then the main buffer is re-computed. So the 7 buffers are cascaded back

(but the picture unfolds after 8 bars).

But it's a Sisyphean task, because all these buffers don't give any new information. If you want more than 8 buffers, no problem

write a function that will draw lines from objects and pass buffers there (object-oriented way of writing programs).

but what's the goal? If you practice programming in MQL, for example, at the competition "Who's the fastest to write the code," then yes.

I'm not writing this to criticize, I myself have done this nonsense at one time (so I know how to solve these problems),

I even merged all prediction bars (all first from each buffer, all second,...,all last) to see the tendency of changes,

and I'll tell you that it's all nonsense. And I'm writing to you to save your time.

The problem with the Extrapolator is that it doesn't predict correctly...

When the Extrapolator correctly predicts, the problem with overprediction will go away.

predicts correctly it will follow its own footsteps and the line will not redraw itself).

>> Good luck to you...

Mmmm... I don't know about you but I had the same problem

Urain писал(а) >>

It's not easy for you (the whole village has swooped in...)

I have these developments in parallel with the main development and those new introductions that are displayed here are already tried out on my tasks that require such a solution, so about the hierarchical control of global variables was required to observe the process of signals on several sites, which can be displayed only by using several indicators with the same function, only with the difference that the resulting values are in different calculation sites...So it was required about

NEKSUS_ писал(а) >>
Mm-hmm. I don't know about you, but I had the same problem.

>> give me a picture to see what you got going on...

forte928 >> :

I have these developments in parallel with the main development and the innovations shown here are the process already practiced on my tasks requiring a similar solution, so about the hierarchical control of global variables was required to observe the process of signals on several sections, which can only be displayed using several indicators with the same function, the only difference being that the resultant values are in different calculation sections...So, the required pro

What is the main development? Sorry, I must have missed where you were talking about it.

forte928 >> :

>> give me a picture to see what you got going on...

Here are pictures of the indicators working.

This is a picture of the chart with the "geExtrapolator_sign_1" indicator

Here is a screenshot of the chart with indicator "geExtrapolatorBuff_2".

Here is a whole set of indicators and libraries in the archive. Maybe put it all in the MT4\experts\indicators folder. For newcomers: after unpacking in the specified folder, you need to compile both indicators and libraries. Simply close and reopen MT4.

Files:

lukas1 >> :

Here are pictures of the indicators working.

This is a picture of the chart with the "geExtrapolator_sign_1" indicator

Here is a picture of the chart with indicator "geExtrapolatorBuff_2".

Here is a whole set of indicators and libraries in the archive. Maybe put it all in the MT4\experts\indicators folder. For newcomers: after unpacking it, you need to compile both indicators and libraries into the specified folder. Simply close and reopen MT4.

Great, it's working, thanks.

But what I expected to see is what I saw, you can't really make any money from it.

FOREXMASTER >> :

super, it's working, thanks.

I have a request to declare cwCalculated used in int start().

int start()
{//==========================================================================================================
	if ( StartTicket( Shift)==false)// -->
	{// -->
if (! StartCounter( IndicatorName, Counter, CalcCount, MaxPeriod)) return(-1);
	}// -->
	else {// -->
if ( cwCalculated==true) return(0);// -->
	}
//.............................. 

what is this variable ? what does it store ?

Reason: